to dr who and dia-mat

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

to dr who and dia-mat

Post by rearrow »

If u have a fight with a raw member, fight him. Don't raze our towers and farms. Waiting till he goes to sleep and then attacking members 900lvls lower anddestroying 600m of towers ffrom a clan with onlya few low lvl mmembers and 1highwr lvl is not war. It's bullying and childish. I'm Duke of raw and didn't even get a chance to talk before u killed me. U talk about drops. Being spoils of war and I agree. But this is no war. It took usmonths of grinding to build this and u managed to ruin it on a whim.
Fight people of ur own lvl, but If lower lvl attack u kill them of course. But don't ruin the game for others like this.
People are afraid to join clans because of this behaviour.

Don't forget we low levels don't get drops to sell. We have to run robes to build our towers. It will take us months again. All the time not leveling much or buying personal gear.

Feel free to donate

About raw:
Duke: rearrow
We don't start wars normally. If we are attacked we hunt the attacker but not it's clan. Then we talk to his Duke. Most of the time this concludes things. Only occasionally we will declare war to the Duke.
If one of us attacks another clan he gets a warning and we talk to Duke. Second time he gets kicked.
Fighting is only allowed during official war, when attacked or. Helping clan mate. This policy has resulted in a small stable clan because warmonger are kicked Quickly.
diamat-nc-

Re: to dr who and dia-mat

Post by diamat-nc- »

Doc cant get on forums anymore so ill speak on his behalf.i wont atk raw and let members know too,til doc and lass speaks un interupted.ill ask doc for peace til then.doc is always reasonable guy only til a big mishap happens.nwo has always been under radar with few wars until latest with mike.we are normally peaceful and usually atk pple bullying others or us.tell lasttry ill give him swamp helm back but as for fire plate .it depends on how it goes with doc.hopefully this can be resolved depending on lasst reaction with doc.if it goes well i personally will help raw with some donations and will robe run for a week to help clan gold.but if this is tge case i need full immunity from atks while i robe run.a members actions always reflect on the whole clan,so if a member doesn't wanna hurt clan he or she should choose logically not emotionally.as for us being bullies at least were open about it defending our clan.i know a few high lvls that uses low lvl alts to kill and atk innocent players.he's usually the outlaw(hint hint).
vexxen

Post by vexxen »

If your doing that bro, guess the war or whatever youd call it with godz should be halted. Have a chat to Mike, if i see him ill ask him too, just so were not ganking each other at robes
All the best bro
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Thx dia.
Last and who just talked with me there too.
They both agreed to let the past go and have peace. Who gave plate back and we all said peace.
Please give helm to me or him.
If u have any future problens with any raw member place let me know first so I can handle it. Please tell u clan.
Looking forward to lasting peace with ur clan.

Rearrow, duke of raw
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

That sounds great!whenever your on or any raw ill tell them to call on you to hand back helm.but make sure to tell mike and godz don't atk me in robes for a week.any other places is fine but when im in robes im just farmin.and i wont atk any godz in there.until i make a weeks worth of gold for raw.thats gonna b a record for me.longest i stay is 6 trips to shop.pass the word robes is nuetral for a week.
Peace out
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Thanks dial, I ask Mike no to attack u in robes.
Mike

Post by Mike »

No comment
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"