illegal attacking

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Piffl / El Majo

Re: illegal attacking

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

BADARCHER wrote:admin2000 always attack me even tho I dont attack him.:( I tell it to my clan but they dont help me :(.My clan is raw
If admin2000 is also in a clan, pvp between clan members is always allowed. Otherwise, continuous player harassing could be considerate abusive. Please read game rules for more info.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

First wrong subject.
Second raw was at war, this takes preference over personal vendetas.
We were fighting war while u kept going about admin
U didnt help in war and told peple to help u fight while duke told them to fight war with grim. This happened several times despite warnings, so i kicked u.
BADARCHER

Post by BADARCHER »

rearrow im ur telling abbout?
Sir.d0nQuix0te

Post by Sir.d0nQuix0te »

maybe dont cry when people have a way of attacking a higher level with less chance of dying. magnify the screen and u can click the attack icon... stop crying. the next thing will b donQ offered me a skull and attacked while i was debating accepting it.... no cry... develope a tactic that works for u
:lol:
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Sir.d0nQuix0te wrote:maybe dont cry when people have a way of attacking a higher level with less chance of dying. magnify the screen and u can click the attack icon... stop crying. the next thing will b donQ offered me a skull and attacked while i was debating accepting it.... no cry... develope a tactic that works for u
Let me clarify this: there are certain limitations in the game that are exploitable... and if abused, you may be punished for them.

This includes, attacking repeatedly from places you can not be targeted, AND using pop up windows as a distraction for pvp (trades, invites, /msg etc.)

Be warned, if you do these, you may be reported and punished. Common punishments are (but not limited to) being kicked from the game and/or being made an outlaw.

The good news: some of these issues are being addressed by Compbatant already, and may be fixed for the 4.0 release (no promises though). Until then, just report to a mod the offending player and the time and we will look into it.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Arandir

Post by Arandir »

Sorry, that I wtote not very good , I from Russia. Today I was in robes dungeon and mage level ≈50 (I forget his name, ≈ Shiraq) attack me. I was level 74 and I don't want kill players, and I run. But he follow me and attack. I defend and kill him. But [GRIM] MarkoG kill me, when I return in dungeon again other player archer level 75 kill me, I return again and speak with MarkoG, he said that ≈ Shiraq him lil brother. And try kill me again. I run, but all players clan [GRIM] attack me, and pink hunter kill me. I have 3 died.I lose very many xp and swamp shield. Please, help me! I hate killers! Why ≈ Shiraq attack me? Players of clan [GRIM] follow and kill me! What I can do?!
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

Just keep playing.. kill those that kill you..
Gain respect by peers...
You russian?.... Maybe join clan RUSS..
Insider is well known and good guy..

Just remember... it is only a game ;-)
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
Sir.d0nQuix0te

Post by Sir.d0nQuix0te »

Why r deceptions illegal? Its kinda wise. I thought it was brilliant someone offered me boots or war hammer and attack my way higher lvl player. I cant leave maps during pvp but all else can witj no problems? Why?
garnfy

Post by garnfy »

MadMikael wrote:
Sir.d0nQuix0te wrote:maybe dont cry when people have a way of attacking a higher level with less chance of dying. magnify the screen and u can click the attack icon... stop crying. the next thing will b donQ offered me a skull and attacked while i was debating accepting it.... no cry... develope a tactic that works for u
Let me clarify this: there are certain limitations in the game that are exploitable... and if abused, you may be punished for them.

This includes, attacking repeatedly from places you can not be targeted, AND using pop up windows as a distraction for pvp (trades, invites, /msg etc.)

Be warned, if you do these, you may be reported and punished. Common punishments are (but not limited to) being kicked from the game and/or being made an outlaw.

The good news: some of these issues are being addressed by Compbatant already, and may be fixed for the 4.0 release (no promises though). Until then, just report to a mod the offending player and the time and we will look into it.
So when doom has his friends clan invite you while he attacks? Happened to me twice last night.