NASWAN wrote:Someone hacked my accounts
Pm any (one) admin with all the details you can, thank you
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ruffframe

Re: Clarification: what is "hacking" ?

Post by Ruffframe »

Blitzcraig
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, my original account that was created on a phone was hacked by Rammstein and that he still plays the game . He also must have breached my Forum account to be able to give my original swordsman (Ruffframe) a name change . Another player has brought it to my attention (FOCUS) that the account in question is in reference to my game accounts . I wish this matter to be made public information , so that other players have a solid password on your accounts . I was told that my account had contracted a bug and could not be defragmented or found . Apparently this was not the case . My Password at the time frmae was 8 numerical letters long and I thought it was enough . Apparently it was not !!! Also on the subject of privacy and Google contracts of privacy . A player from this game has publicly asked a family member on Facebook from this site named Ricky Clemmins for friendship . How can this happen if your site is so secure ?!?! The point is that I have brought this matter to certain mods attention in reference of this situation . What do I get from them ? I get a " yea " or a " ok " .. I like the game play of pvp but , I will protect my family when it comes to sick minds of twisted individuals who feel they have a right to impose on my privacy . Me and my wife always give out false information sometimes in game play , we like to see which circles it comes baxk from . It's amusing to see how much the game players that have inside informantion and are scared to death of the heiracy of the game to become unfolded .
Now the subject of loss of a account is serious and to lose a account because of soneones jealous attitude is immature and going way to far in a game . To invade someones privacy because you can buy the lvls , makes other players less likely to invest the time or the energy into a account they fear to be hacked , jacked , stolen , theft , robbed or just down right taken because others are living in a to much fantasy .
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Ruff- please contact admin and tell the information privately because this is not a public matter...ty
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Dr DOOM

Post by Dr DOOM »

10/24/2013 ruff. TWAS DOOM that hacked you by over seeing you're inner war with brat. You pissed me off & I gave acc away oops.
Still mad at me tar tar?
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Ruffframe wrote:Blitzcraig
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, my original account that was created on a phone was hacked by Rammstein and that he still plays the game . He also must have breached my Forum account to be able to give my original swordsman (Ruffframe) a name change . Another player has brought it to my attention (FOCUS) that the account in question is in reference to my game accounts . I wish this matter to be made public information , so that other players have a solid password on your accounts . I was told that my account had contracted a bug and could not be defragmented or found . Apparently this was not the case . My Password at the time frmae was 8 numerical letters long and I thought it was enough . Apparently it was not !!! Also on the subject of privacy and Google contracts of privacy . A player from this game has publicly asked a family member on Facebook from this site named Ricky Clemmins for friendship . How can this happen if your site is so secure ?!?! The point is that I have brought this matter to certain mods attention in reference of this situation . What do I get from them ? I get a " yea " or a " ok " .. I like the game play of pvp but , I will protect my family when it comes to sick minds of twisted individuals who feel they have a right to impose on my privacy . Me and my wife always give out false information sometimes in game play , we like to see which circles it comes baxk from . It's amusing to see how much the game players that have inside informantion and are scared to death of the heiracy of the game to become unfolded .
Now the subject of loss of a account is serious and to lose a account because of soneones jealous attitude is immature and going way to far in a game . To invade someones privacy because you can buy the lvls , makes other players less likely to invest the time or the energy into a account they fear to be hacked , jacked , stolen , theft , robbed or just down right taken because others are living in a to much fantasy .
i sent you a PM about this.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Black2

Post by Black2 »

Not to long ago after I got my account recovered who ever stole my account added RICKY C as friend......then I bought a stolen account I noticed that Ricky C also was his friend.
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

MadMikael wrote:MANY players lately are contacting the staff, saying their accounts have been hacked. In all cases, there was no hacking at all. Apparently, most don't know what "hacking" is. For them:

Besides the common definiton of "hack" (cut something using repeated blows etc.) there is the computer science related definition:

The first definition refers to the hobby/profession of working with technology in a creative way, often computers are involved. The second definition refers to breaking into computer systems, what is correctly called "cracking", but the popular media uses the word "hacking" instead.

Cracking - Computer Definition
Gaining unauthorized access to computer systems to commit a crime, such as digging into the code to make a copy-protected program run and flooding Internet sites, thus denying service to legitimate users. During a cracking exploit, important information can be erased or corrupted. Websites can be deliberately defaced. Unauthorized access is typically done by decrypting a password or bypassing a copy-protection scheme. Around 1985, the term “cracker” was coined by hackers as an attempt to defend themselves against journalistic misuse of the word “hacker.” An attempt around 1981 to establish “worm” in this sense on Usenet was largely a failure.

Cracker - Computer Definition
A cracker is someone who breaks into someone else's computer system, often on a network; bypasses passwords or licenses in computer programs; or in other ways intentionally breaches computer security.

Conclusion
If someone is trying to guess at your password, this is known as CRACKING, not hacking. Hacking is if they are trying to get into the server, or your phone, to access your account. This has not happened. However, the admins still take the time to look into these issues of false hacking claims.

So you are aware... if you lose your account, before you contact an admin:
IF YOU SHARED YOUR PASSWORD, and lost your account because of it, IT IS YOUR FAULT!
IF YOU SHARED YOUR DEVICE, and lost your account because of it, IT IS YOUR FAULT!
IF YOU USED AN EASY PASSWORD, and someone guessed it, IT IS YOUR FAULT!

Using passwords like your character name, your real name, your pet's name etc. or "12345" are NOT SAFE!

For reference:
Game rules - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560 (READ ACCOUNT RULE #1, #2, AND #6)
Advice on password creation - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1851
Funny video about unsafe passwords- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6iW-8xPw3k
In this world we are not in security but they are not cracker who hack account,

In the world of hacking there are a lot of group:

-White Hat (good hackers)
-Black Hat (bad hackers)
-Grey Hat (bad and good hackers)
-Red Hat (Stealing real money)
-Script kiddies (Noobs)
-Lamer (Big noob)
-Cracker (Crack hardware and software)
-Crasher (They destroy all)

For hacking an account they use Phishing, RAT or SE

RAT=Spyware.

Thanks for understing.
Trusted.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Security exists. But as with all man made things. If man can make it man can break it. Its just a question of how persistant they are. Anyone who recognises that the encryption is made by a good cryptographer though, wont even attempt to break it because itl take more time than its worth.
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Asmodeous wrote:Security exists. But as with all man made things. If man can make it man can break it. Its just a question of how persistant they are. Anyone who recognises that the encryption is made by a good cryptographer though, wont even attempt to break it because itl take more time than its worth.
Yes it's true but the security was very bad on the web, and I am a White Hat so I know all about the web and the hacking.