DR DOOM's plan

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Re: DR DOOM's plan

Post by Insider »

Even 3000 lvl cant destroy high lvl buildings.especially LOYL's 1000 castles and 600 towets :D
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Ty re. All that know DOOM knows he no newb or child. Nor act like child. Just potty (perm muted) mouth. DOOM respects every plyr & mod & creator. Enjoy playin game. Thats it!! Watched more growing from plyrs mods game & respect for all since updates. Enjoy life. The little thats left.

Ty gan!! <[;~{}·
Insider

Post by Insider »

O.O
Where is Punctuation Panda?
Sir.d0nQuix0te

Post by Sir.d0nQuix0te »

DR BEST CLAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE. NOOBS AND OLD PLAYERS SCARED. WHEN DR ACTUALLY COMES FOR U, ALL YOUR SNIVELLING AND WIMPERING WILL ONLY ADD TO THE PUNISHMENT. FT IS DR MAP AND MANY JUST INFILTRATORS. OR, CAME FROM DR. IM LVL 100 AND 350 JUST HAD MIKE RED N KASPER HIS ONLY POWER PLAYER HAD TO SAVE HIM....MUAAAHAHAHA TRAITORS FIRST TO DIE
Mike

Post by Mike »

just had Mike red... lmfao. Nice to see lies and deceit from "the best clan" it was cleo who I asked to get me red and then u jumped in. And to be more specific on this my hp at red was 90k lol!!!!!
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

DR would do well to remember the last time they went against AHOU. Members killed everyday for weeks, items taken..then everyone quits. We did it before mate. Push us and we'll do it again...
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

The muted politician says Baba pm DOOM yo. All leaders (no need be duke to be a leader) pm DOOM. Lets add different element, twist, to game punctuation suckas!!
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

I an talking as AHOU,telling my thoughts.
Both AHOU and Loyl came from DR.
Godz was at 80% came from loyl.
So in a way everyone has come from DR.
Dr was a nice clan in the past,(many probably remember Xxx-Dr-AHOU alliance.
Members of Dr seemed to be fair honest and generally cool guys.
And,for some months now,Dr has gone out of control.Kills everyone.Messes up.
I dont know why that happens...seems that they are tgirsty for blood.Nvm...
What i kbow is that AHOU with loyl help smashed DR in the past(1-2 months ago)
No matter how many lvls Doom will buy this is gonna happen again(Godz and Ahou have plenty of powerfull memembers) if dr acts like wanting war.
I am not a plauer who likes killng.
People make me to.
See u in battlefield.
AAAAHHHHHOOOOOOUUUU!!!
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Elia

Post by Elia »

snale wrote:On aug 29th DR DOOM is planing on buying 2000 lvls for him and he will buy lvls for all DR and a lot for HAMMERBITE his plan is to do everything he can to take out all clan towers and kill any clan members to steel all the armor he can and take over forgotten tales. If the game is worth it to some of u high lvl players u now have a chance to prevent that from happening buy buying lvls or even if a mod or admin would like to do something about it you have the chance and a heads up.
It's a nice plan. You know, DOCTOR DOOM always brings fun to the game. Personally I believe that DOCTOR DOOM is not a cruel despot! He is respectful, friendly, and genuinely nice.
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Role play is quality DOOM convents. Do you really know the DR behind th DOOM? Was it DOOM that spread seed or was it rumor? Only a few has key to DOOM code. Fairy, did you really understand what was said. Lol you have no clue snale!! Enjoy hangin with most. End with that. If any f.t. plyr(non mod) can crack code of chat then OL DOOMY buy you 100lvls.