DR DOOM's plan

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

snale

DR DOOM's plan

Post by snale »

On aug 29th DR DOOM is planing on buying 2000 lvls for him and he will buy lvls for all DR and a lot for HAMMERBITE his plan is to do everything he can to take out all clan towers and kill any clan members to steel all the armor he can and take over forgotten tales. If the game is worth it to some of u high lvl players u now have a chance to prevent that from happening buy buying lvls or even if a mod or admin would like to do something about it you have the chance and a heads up.
LordS3TH archer 532 (Lord) 7DS
WhiteS3TH mage 1123 (Duke) 7DS
S3TH swordsman 203
DeadS3TH archer 175 (Lord) 7DS
DarkS3TH archer 50 (Lord) halo
SNALE dwarf 3471 no clan
joeylamcy

Re: DR DOOM's plan

Post by joeylamcy »

:o
gonna die soon :cry:
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
snale

Post by snale »

joeylamcy wrote::o
Idk if there are mods higher than 3000 but id hope someone could help mike and magix an other high lvl players get that high. Or we are doomed.
S3TH swordsman 203
SNALE dwarf 3471 no clan
Mike

Post by Mike »

Lmao let him. I will still smash him and his posse, there's only a certain lvl you can get to anyway from what I understand. Bring on the action I say.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

DECEIT DOOMS PLAN. PFFT KILL ALL. WOULD NEVER. DR WINS MAGIX!! MOST HATED WOOT!!
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

snale wrote:
joeylamcy wrote::o
Idk if there are mods higher than 3000 but id hope someone could help mike and magix an other high lvl players get that high. Or we are doomed.
snale, mods and admins stand beside the game, we do not intervene, only, if rules are not followed. that is why our levels are hidden. because we control the game from server side, there is no need to have levels like 3000+
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
magic guy

Post by magic guy »

DR GOING DOWN ↓
Hi lol
magic guy

Post by magic guy »

DOOM IS DOOMED
Hi lol
Insider

Post by Insider »

KHA-KHAM!
"

Reducing the game experience of others

If you abuse the clan or friend requests or the sell button, block bridges (not tactical blocking in clan fights) to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes camping (not tactical camping in clan fights) and abuses of safe zones like the borders of the maps and Shops. The staff team will first warn you and add you to an internal warning list. Then, you get kicked for a certain time and/or become an outlaw, so everybody can attack you.

if you see anybody breaking rules, you can report the abuser on forum under "Game Help". Admins will check the log files of this player and take further actions if needed. providing screenshots saves their time. please report promptly!

regarding clan buildings, it is forbidden to build a tower near the 'border' (entrance) of the clan map(s). you must leave 3 spaces (minimal) of room for others to navigate - this is considered reducing player's gaming experience because instantaneous death is imminent upon entering. setting a perimeter to block 'above' the entrance, to loophole this rule, etc., is also forbidden. the (clan) will be warned, then given 24/hours to sell - if non-compliant, the building will be destroyed.

"
GAME RULES (c)

Getting down all clans isnt descripted here,BuT ITS ALSO CRUSHING GAME PROCESS!WHY MODS AND ADMINS LOOKING THROUGHT IT?
snale

Post by snale »

Mike wrote:Lmao let him. I will still smash him and his posse, there's only a certain lvl you can get to anyway from what I understand. Bring on the action I say.
I know you would mike n I'll be there too.
S3TH swordsman 203
SNALE dwarf 3471 no clan