Didnt know where to post this

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Asmodeous

Didnt know where to post this

Post by Asmodeous »

So, a few things as the titke says, no idea where i should post this so here goes. After one hell of a long pvp session where it was everyone vs DR a few things came up.

-You cant click the initiate pvp button (the crossed swords) if another person is in that bubble. It just brings up their menu aswell. Why? Like we had today if people cluster then you cant actually fight them because its endless menu popups. Surely it cant be that hard to fix?

-For those of us who play on phones and are mages being group targeted in war. Id love to actually be able to attack. Instead of that "(Insert name here) is attacking you!" being spammed each time your hit covering one of my spell buttons. (im using a s4mini i9195) even if it does cover it could the spell button it does cover at least be made still clickable? This window overrides pvp buttons, PM buttons, selling buttons etc. Maybe limit its apperance to once every X seconds to stop spam?

-Im sure this has been brought up at some point in time but here it is. Clanless or newbs who are watching. Or people whove dropped clan and just sit there close to you, leeching your heal spell. Even when destaffed with a range of 1. And not doing it accidentally, their doing it on purpose and know full well why their doing it. I dont see why either, any mage in a battle could justify in providing a very weak heal to him and his allies... Because he decides "Hey! Onlookers who are safe need this too!"

Whats wrong with either a self heal button. Or a button to remove/reequip last weapon equipped? It certainly wouldnt be game breaking and whatever arguements had about healing just yourself being OP would be moot. Destaffing does just that. Self healing option means your also not healing yourself and the mash of enemies you couldnt initiate pvp with at the time too due to clusters of them with the menu problem or whatever. Itd also stop the clanless out of your lvl range abusing the fact he can weaken your heal by half from just being there and know you cant attack him.

-Joystick mode. Why are all movement speeds faster with joystick mode? How is it not even with touchscreen? Dont say because joystick mode reacts faster. Ive had races in which joystick users of the same class using a single tap and them with the same gear but using joystick mode are pulling away from me as we run in a direction.

If ive (for discussions sake) have 8 movement speed and he has 8 but is pulling away from me when running or getting closer when im running with no outside interferance. It seems like he has 9 movement speed not 8. Is there a reason this happens or exists? Is it a bug?

Anyways, i know its long and ill sum it up here.

-Its sorta a pain when observers of your battle loose it for you because their watching and leech heal. Because 1) not enough time to target all or 2) their declanned and purposely leeching to make you loose.

-Its aggrivating to effectively see an extra movement point granted to someone because they can use joystick mode.

-Buttons bot working when people stand fully ibside that button menu of another player. Whether you want to pm the. Kill them or sell sonethi to them.

Thanka for reading, lookibg forward to replies.
ayc

Re: Didnt know where to post this

Post by ayc »

Hi,thanks for reporting :)

-The other menu pop up is for other details about that user such as remove friend/clan member or send message.Instead of typing /msg username message.If you have better idea,please suggest it :)

-Agree on this point,maybe 1 message/10 seconds?

-A heal self button sounds like a good idea,but the less buttons,the better.Which is the whole idea of the menu thing..Only way to do this is that the heal spell heals self only,not others (which some players wont agree with)

-For the joystick mode,it's really just the same,but the oblique movement is a bit faster (in joystick and touch movements),but the touch movement will choose shortest way,and avoids trees for example,instead of you moving,plus you can enable joystick anytime. :)

Thanks again for reporting,please suggest any idea that you think is better.
viewforum.php?f=8
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Lots of good ideas here... as for the heal, you could add option of how skills act in the backpack screen, but this is a lot of work... simplest answer IMO is creating a separate "heal self" spell... carry both if you wish. Third option would be you only heal others if you are at max hp...
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

I cant seem to upload my screenie. However your menus themselves amd what they do. Thats fine, its perfect. However picture this.

You see a character you want to pvp (in this case. It could also be pm, or selling, so on anf so forth) you tap on his character and all the buttons appear above the character. You then tap the crossed swords button for pvp.. Another menu identical to the first opens up. You look at realise that standing under the button, is a random character minding his own buisness and even though the first characters pvp button overlays that character. His menus still show up anyway and you cant pvp this guy. Until either of them move so the button is free from a character being "in" it.

Now imagine this. A cluster of people, everyone nearly aleays in each others space, blocking icons left rig and centre. Youant pvp, pm, sell items etc. Luterally a vluster of 15 or so people. Pretty hard to interact with dthem in pms etc right?

Now picture this. Their all trying to kill you. Because its clan war. Theres about five ppl on your side. Ibring this up because we had about a 2 - 4hr war where this was the case.

Im sorry this was long. But chrome on my android is failing tp upload pics.

If unclear hit me up and ill try to explaib further
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I think you explained it perfectly... ideally, the buttons would take precedence over a player, and you could only have buttons up for one player at a time, right?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Overstep is ppl problems. Mage set trap times two arch if not chasin. Be smart bout who wen y lag equip 1/2 thru battle no cuss needed. I the one who says Trap is what u make it. DR follow my reckless abandoned. No questions asked. Should just look at DR enlistment. DOM in aawww. AHH HAHAHAHA!!! WOOT!