Next time

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

natedor22

Next time

Post by natedor22 »

next time i post on forum u guys will b salooting me cuz i going off to camp ;) cleo sed "whats rong with surving your conty?" its my hole family has scares from bullets and i wana b as sexy as posible new girlfriend but im going to boot camp this will b all i post for now ill use my 4G if i get the chance and post a few
Unit123

Re: Next time

Post by Unit123 »

Good luck
Contact me for any help
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

As far as Im aware you salute officers.

Also due to other claims made that havent been entirely true. Again, proof required.
natedor22

Post by natedor22 »

brah no profe needed im in boot camp and u will salute me next time a play ft :twisted:
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

No, I wont. Unless you can prove your an officer. If your a nco then no. Boot camp you can still easily get kicked from. For us we had initial training then corps training.

Pass your equivilent of that (dont know what it is for your country entirely) and attitude might change.

And yes, proof is required because of previous posts that havent been completely honest or hold any real shreds of truth.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I wish there was a "like" button on the forum ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Just for the record, there is no way to come out of basic training as an NCO (non commissioned officer) either... it would be simply an enlisted member of that particular branch (likely private or something similar) after a couple promotions, a person may be considered an NCO. (Obviously different for different branches/countries etc..) on the other hand, officer training is a separate entity altogether ... (I'm not getting involved in this conversation on a particular "side" or anything, just thought I'd clear that up ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
natedor22

Post by natedor22 »

i am a week into boot camp and i sweting :P
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Oh yeah dude knew that. Just never entirely sure on how your basics run and whata after. For us it was basic and then corps. If people showed epic promise they might get promoted in two years. That was considered fast in the corp i was in.

Other corps within logistics like those dental fellas got a hook once they finished. Use to annoy the hell out of us lol. From new zealand btw. Incase that helps clear anything up.
3RayJ3

Post by 3RayJ3 »

I think nate drinks more than me, hard to believe
Tonto - Archer (lvl 100+)