The purpose of killer bunny?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Piffl / El Majo

Re: The purpose of killer bunny?

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Agreed: we need some new pvp/outlaw system to avoid some of the current situations like force outlaws and others.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Asmodeous wrote:
MadMikael wrote:Actually, I would be very interested in your ideas about outlaws and such. Please, post them! I would suggest a new thread though.

I am currently reviewing the suggestions thread, and compiling ideas. Recall the post of After 4.0 by blitzcraig? Well, we're trying to make that happen. Please, everyone, flood the suggestions topic if you like (just remember, quality over quantity, I am deleting stuff).

Back to topic.. I think KillerBunny is just one person. But who isn't as important as why, I think. That was the purpose of this thread.
That works for me. The last paragraph. So now ill ponder for a while and open a new topic on outlaws. Suggestions thread right? Since ive got questions and after discussion too.
thx, asmodeous, i simply want to say : i like. both ur helpfulness and ur attitude to approach the rabbit issue.

i am not one of the rabbit lovers, never used it. but as el majo said, we thought about many other options. all got discarded.

because of 4.0, there was no time to fix the outlaw issue. would be perfect, if we do not need this rabbit but for high lvl hunting events. we are working on this since the release of the update.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
[GODZ] Mike

Post by [GODZ] Mike »

Wish I had the keys to killer bunny. That would be an epic day. 1 I would never forget lol.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4799&p=37281#p37281

My brain fell out of my head on this one so i just typed. Heres my outlaw topic. Its a suggestion/something. If its moved please update link here.
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Dom keep your trap shut. Heehee.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Please check out "after 4.0" thread also if you haven't (I've only got a minute here, can't check all the new posts) I think I've got the simplest and also best way to deal with outlaw system posted there, but like MadMikael said, we're looking for input on all those ideas...

About the killer bunny, I have just one thing to say: there is a pattern in FT of ultra high level players getting bored, trying to make the game miserable for other players (including mods) and quitting (sometimes after illegally attacking the server and risking real life issues) ... if the bunny helps to alleviate boredom of level 1,000+´s (even if it's not always appreciated like some players who turn it into a game and try to collect rabbit's feet LOL) I tIhink it's a good thing so long as nobody is harassed (FYI, I've never had any dealings with the bunny from any perspective)

Oh, guess it was two things, because also this: outlaw is part of the game...another part of the game is a bunny who occasionally eats outlaws ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

DOOM like to feed bunny.
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

Ask any mod, ive tried to kill em all,i dont care who u are or what your lvl is,also i love killer bunny theres should be a deer as well amd maybe a cow or chicken
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

A morphing fairy that turns into 1 hit kill super fast GOLGREN woot.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Actually, I was thinking of the killer chicken. El-Majo thought it was funny (and terrible).

Just for the record.. its my understanding that the bunny usually limits itself to one kill of each outlaw per day. There are exceptions though.

If a singular outlaw player is causing enough of a ruckuss, say, when a new map is released, that many complain about him, AND that staff alts see his devious behavior.. it is possible that the bunny may go after him repeatedly, to try and teach him a lesson.

I don't think too many would complain about this.. the player may be a little upset, but I think he would know he kind of deserved it.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711