By far worst party ever!!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: By far worst party ever!!

Post by blitzcraig »

I saw you several times... I don't understand what you mean by saying I didn't let you tank... if you're implying I teleported you away or kicked you from game or something like that then I'd consider that an abuse of power and you should report it so logs can be checked (but I used no powers except spawn during the event) if other players charged at the monsters instead of letting you tank, I don't understand why you'd be upset with me.... please explain so I can understand (I don't feel I did anything wrong, but if I did I'd like to avoid it in the future)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

@insiders - I know, it's crazy LoL... this one was 8am for me... last time I tried to include people from other countries so did parties from 2 am - 5am or something like that ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

loved the timing. 9 pm. ;)
let ft conquer asia
Elia

Post by Elia »

blitzcraig wrote:I honestly don't know what you're talking about... I love having good tanks at my parties because it allows stronger monsters... I do typically make sure I spawn strong enough that nobody can just stand still and feel safe though, also I spawn in two different spots ( both sets of bushes this time) which I announced at the beginning...I'm sorry you died, that's never my goal... but when I was able to go to the parties the most fun thing was the variety, working together by people who are normally enemies, and the danger... that's what I try to provide ;)
That's what I like about the parties. It's fun when we try our best to survive, facing the strongest monsters, trying to hit and hide behind some high level, then run again, and there is lag which makes you blind to your immediate environment; and when I or some other die (in-game), I laugh a lot. ;)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Sounds like you and I like parties for the same reasons (except lag LoL) ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Funny i just held DOON spawn party. Gave all the "OPTION" to RUN blindly. Never once shot an arrow. Then killer bunny shows up & MERKS DOOM.
THIS YOUR LAST WARNING!! Follow your own today posts hippocrites. DOOM will have many spawn parties just like the one i got killed for.
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

The full history: DOOM was creating a massive yellow archers spawn and launching it over the low level players. Some of them unclanned. Ah, and standing in the way of escape of the players to make sure they died.

This is absolutely against the game rules: ruining others game experience and abuse of unfair pvp.

Ok, not more bunny: next time some days kicked or jailed. My last warning too.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

To be fair. I see it this way. I was "ruining my experience" because thats what I do. As far as getting in way. Well i say lag. Better yet i say "was creating obsticles" to enhance their creativity of escaping mob. Many ways too look at it moderator sir. Next one will be soon. Hope you can come "ENJOY" the fun.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

I didnt see this but ive seen Doom create big spawns and juststanding there. while he is trgeted by these archers (or othhers) a low lvl. can get fast xp. it is risky but good reward. realy like blitzes parties if u think about it. if he doesnt shoot and there are manyplayers profitering from it heshould not get bunnied, jailed or kicked. because some died.
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Ok to tank spawn to help others. But throw it against a player is not admissible. Also, to help low levels, is enough to spawn and tank a few archers, not dozens and spawning more and more. Other times I've seen him log off and meanwhile many players died. Yes, it could be an accidental loss of connection. Or maybe intentional one. I cant be sure of this. In any of the cases, if you want help others, best use more little spawns (proportional to te players level).
Specifically, yesterday was quite intentionally trying to kill players with massive spawn.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English