By far worst party ever!!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: By far worst party ever!!

Post by rearrow »

as I said I wasnt there so I cant realy know what happened.

I just spawned 22 yellow archers and stood in the middle while lv 33 bow, lv 6 an7 mages ans a lv 30ish mage killed them.
they hd to be careful of new archers cming and once I accidentaly moved while trying to pres the backpack btn to chk hp left. one or 2 ied but came back quickly. all got big xp.
the reason I like this big spawn player parties is that I could go afk. I actually did the dishes while they had fun getting xp ;)
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Isn't that what mod spawn parties do? Throw a bunch of way to strong monsters on plyrs. with high possibility you will have to make a long walk. Maybe ALL spawn parties need to be cancelled.
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Mod partys are announced. Players can participate or refuse. Most of the time they do on specific maps usually empty or with few players to not bother they. And mod partys never are made to kill players. Of course, the risk of some death is there, but players could always decide to participate or not, assuming the risk.

If a player run away of a big spawn, a mod never pursue the player to force him to fight. So its ABSOLUTELY different situation.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English