By far worst party ever!!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DOOMBOT

By far worst party ever!!

Post by DOOMBOT »

Title says it all. Alt lost xp & 0 drops. o.k. cleos was just as bad too.
blitzcraig

Re: By far worst party ever!!

Post by blitzcraig »

If you don't like parties, they are easy to avoid...
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Normally do. Clansman wanted me to tank it for him, so said I would. Turns out our whole clan was kicked& all lost xp. Had to walk back also.
So the hunting of all will remain the same.
;}
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Whenever there is a "serious" party, someone is always upset.. usually, because they die (sometimes multiple times). Sometimes, its about lag.

I remember dying at Cleo's party, lots.. but I had fun.

With blitzcraig's recent party, he was trying out new monsters.. monsters designed to challenge even the highest levelled players.. so deaths were to be expected.

I am sorry you didn't enjoy yourself.. but I got the impression that most did, and thats a successful party in my book, when most enjoy it. You can never please everyone.

I do think though, that we should try for smaller parties to cut down on the lag.. I like the separate parties for separate classes thing.. you could even throw in a level bracket. Or, maybe follow a real life example, like a theme park ride.. only take 10 people at a time, people have to get in line.

Nevertheless, keep in mind that we throw parties to try and make the game interesting, and make people happy.. we don't get anything from it, except praise. That in mind, negative feedback can make someone not want to throw parties anymore. So, try to be nice and supportive to your party-thrower, if you want them to try again.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

yo man. I came there to tank thats it . Yet you wouldn't do that. Rearrow event told you cuz i muted but no. Enjoy yourself in all your glory.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Sorry, I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened.

Again, sorry you didn't enjoy yourself...

I do know these new monsters are quite difficult, and for several of them, tanking isn't such a good idea. It requires much teamwork to defeat some of them... perhaps, it would be better if you attacked as well.

If you would like to try again, come by when I am spawning and I can spawn whatever you would like to try to kill.. just remember.. death is possible.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I honestly don't know what you're talking about... I love having good tanks at my parties because it allows stronger monsters... I do typically make sure I spawn strong enough that nobody can just stand still and feel safe though, also I spawn in two different spots ( both sets of bushes this time) which I announced at the beginning...I'm sorry you died, that's never my goal... but when I was able to go to the parties the most fun thing was the variety, working together by people who are normally enemies, and the danger... that's what I try to provide ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

blitz, DOOM was standing right there. You obviously are def in one eye & can't see outta other ear.
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

DOOM did not die btw. alt did BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T LET HIM TANK FOR OTHERS. That is correct i was there for others. pfft. They all say DOOM has changed. Try staff hasn't. Still puttin it to DR.
Insider

Post by Insider »

Very good thats you honestly,but...FT time makes problems lol...I started my birthday party in 2 am because of it and...now best party starts at 5 am...lol :lol: