Role playing

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DOOMBOT

Role playing

Post by DOOMBOT »

DOOM finds it comical that no one wants to role play in a role playing game. Deception, chaos, mayhem all part of it. C'mon ppl its a role playing game or do younot understand plain what rpg stands for? DOOM doesnt think you do. Was just told by worf(whom ever that is) that it wont play my games lol. Maybe playing wrong game Worf.
Cleopatra

Re: Role playing

Post by Cleopatra »

DOOM, Worf is me Cleo. My clan "Trek" is solely for crafting purposes I'm not interested in playing for PvP. I work really hard to get the items I have on my characters I'm not going to just give him up in PvP. I didn't mean any offense by it I'm just not playing the game for PvP. I'm sorry if you misunderstood it or took it the wrong way. It's just simply not right for mod get too caught up in clan warfare so I choose to avoid it. ^_^ besides a player of your level I have no chance of winning, not worry really worth the competition if I get slaughtered. More of a strategical retreat no harm done.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Cleo love ya regaurdless. What i was saying the game, forum, rumors are all part of the role play. Fighting with mods & admin also lol.
When playin d&d arguing with dungeon master can stall game for long periods. It is all role play & I think DOOM has done an outstanding job at playing the part of Dr DOOM no matter it been DOOM, DNR, CHAMP, INK Dr DOOM, & even the rare seen DOOMED. I am just playing my part in this awsome r.p.g. ;-)
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

DOOMBOT wrote:Cleo love ya regaurdless. What i was saying the game, forum, rumors are all part of the role play. Fighting with mods & admin also lol.
When playin d&d arguing with dungeon master can stall game for long periods. It is all role play & I think DOOM has done an outstanding job at playing the part of Dr DOOM no matter it been DOOM, DNR, CHAMP, INK Dr DOOM, & even the rare seen DOOMED. I am just playing my part in this awsome r.p.g. ;-)
yes I would have to agree every good story has a villain doom makes a good villain!! :lol: :twisted:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

lol finaly they getting it.

RAWRAWRAW UR BOAT
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Well... every good villain needs a good master plan, to take over the world...

If you're going to be the villain, I hope you've come up with one ;)

(just don't break any game/forum rules.. I would like to enjoy the show without having to deal out punishments... best I can get since I can't really participate)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Just wait til DOOM retrieves the gaunlets again!! Thanos will be childs play.