If killing a high lvl or a mod...

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sir.d0nQuix0te

If killing a high lvl or a mod...

Post by Sir.d0nQuix0te »

How much xp for a mods head? Or 1000+ players?
MadMikael

Re: If killing a high lvl or a mod...

Post by MadMikael »

Killing a mod could actually make you lose levels ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
James142

Post by James142 »

O_o I've killed a mod before... I think it was Vicbri or El Majo...
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Insider

Post by Insider »

Hehe,yes,but what else to do if DaHobbit afk in center of archer map ;)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Whats the point in killin a mod? As already mentioned ull loose lvls and i think xp= 10% enemy hp. Mods armour are extremely high due to edited gear. So unless a mods afk for 2 hours, good luck killing one! ;)
Contact me for any help
ayc

Post by ayc »

If someone killed a mod,he'd get xp,yes.But,he'll be punished,for example loosing lvls,as MadMikael already said :)
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

plis make dom loose lvls plis!
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

Umm ive killed many mods and never lost a lvl
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

I assume that killing grrr doesnt make u loose lvls. its a clan and they attack. So this is only about kiling claN LAW ?

PS since mods are saying u shouldnt join clan if u dont want to die or pvp, this is very strange if u think about it. unfair realy to protect one clan like this ;)

mods and admins should be unclanned if u follow rules consistently. they are blue or gold so still recognizable.
;););)
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

To clarify a bit:

Mods/Admins are on clan LAW. We use the clan chat for work communications, so the clan is useful for us. There is a special mod status used during the training period of the new mods. The name still white, but the clan is LAW, so they are mods. Ah, a warning: Any attempt to impersonate a mod/admin or the clan LAW will be severely punished.

Attacking a mod/admin repeatedly and/or with attempting to kill him, annoy him to difficult his mod work, etc, is strictly prohibited. These behaviours can lead to penalties which may include level loses in extreme cases. It is also not allowed to ignore the instructions of a mod/admin, especially when he is warning or performing a punisment (mod work). These behaviours are not allowed.

Yes, I knows sometimes the situation can be appropiate to some little joke, like some slow spell or a single shot....You can never foresee all possible situations, but common sense is an excellent tool in these cases.

If a player has a complaint about any moderator, please contact any of the admins, preferably by forum PM. If the complaint is about any admin, you can PM some other admin about it.

Other mod accounts, included possible mod alt clans, are subject to the normal rules of the other regular accounts. They can be attacked and killed (but care with pvp abuses against unclanned accounts, whether mod alt or regular players, indifferently).

Edit: Of course, the mod alts can strike back if they are attacked, same as regular players.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English