Anyone ever notice?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Baba Yaga

Anyone ever notice?

Post by Baba Yaga »

I was talking with a FT friend tonight and the topic of Jony came up (as it sometimes does to no one's surprise). We actually were both struck by the amazing speed Jony seems to possess when moving across a map. He seems to be able to run faster than any other player. We both noticed that at the same time.

Now I know some people are sensitive to their name being mentioned in these forums (unless its to lick their boots and say how great they are), so I won't be surprised when this gets deleted.

But...anyone else ever notice the blazing speed that Jony seems to possess that no one else quite does? Like maybe he is a half a step or a full step faster than anyone?

Maybe its me. Maybe being in *cough* mid-30's has made my eyes a half-step slower...just maybe...

BY
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
blitzcraig

Re: Anyone ever notice?

Post by blitzcraig »

Just to bee sure, I checked... no problems here, speed is correct ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Yeah thats right. Yesterday we had clan war and Jony was more then 20 steps behind me...we run the same diagonal way but he got me after running half a map...I was thinking about he got other boots or whatever so i didnt thought more about that..
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Is this his melee alt? He culd of used speed pots
Contact me for any help
naomi

Post by naomi »

SoulSilver wrote:Yeah thats right. Yesterday we had clan war and Jony was more then 20 steps behind me...we run the same diagonal way but he got me after running half a map...I was thinking about he got other boots or whatever so i didnt thought more about that..
yup i was there and it was fun, cant overpower jony beast :D ...maybe he has good internet connection coz im using prepaid simcard for net :? :(
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

was there too. he was at cyclops comming for me. I logged to alt below 100gold city. few minutes later hes there. must have a very fast connection.
but to e fair. he is also vry fast in targeting.even when I just log in next to him. he must have very good reflexes. pl.its the mage so no speed pots.
but he is across a map while I am at only. a third using pblitzboots.
naomi

Post by naomi »

yup, maybe his using skateboard..not boots :lol:
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

So let me say that I should have prefaced my post with the fact that Jony is one of the best PvP players in the game. I don't have a problem with him killing anyone he sees. I don't have a problem dying, and I don't have a problem engaging him even though he is double my number of levels.

I'm just curious to see if anyone else noticed what I do. One more disclosure, there are times when I take very bad routes when navigating a map. While this could explain many times when Jony (or others) have caught me, it doesn't explain how he can catch me on a dead straight run when we both have same boots on and I don't experience any lag.
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Maybe he got an Autofollower/Autoaim...!?
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Insider

Post by Insider »

SoulSilver wrote:Maybe he got an Autofollower/Autoaim...!?
I will not abuse way,but its possible to make autotargeter using bluestacks
Jony could i think...