Aventure got a end

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Aventure got a end

Post by Gandalf »

hi,
toad has been banned by me for 1 week today. i will not delete this post until he is back and can read it, because many of you wrote some kind words to toad.
as said before, toad is very young. he wants to help FT, but he overestimates his skills pretty often. that leads to the fact, that we have to decline his work often and then, he gets sad or angry about it. if you have time to talk to him in the game, you could give him a hint there ;)
imo, toad should play as a regular player and learn something, while watching "the grown ups".
later, he may join the team, but later means some years or even a decade.
about the suicide: i dislike it, that toad posts this all public, because some of us might have experiences with friends/family members committing suicide and this is not something, to play with. same with blackmailing the team, after we told him, to slow down his "work" for FT...
lets hope the best and see him in 1 week ;)
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
[GODZ] Mike

Post by [GODZ] Mike »

I don't know what to say so I suppose ill say nothing at all.
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

[GODZ] Mike wrote:I don't know what to say so I suppose ill say nothing at all.
What can one say? I agree with you...
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Toad youre young. The world needs interresting ppl like you. The world need intelligent and strong growing up mens like you are. If you decide to go out of life you stop fighting for what you life. This means you give up. Only loosers give up. Stay strong bro. There is a girl who is waiting for you growing your Balls up. Try some friendships with girls. They maybe are horrible and jealous but those girls got a great heart. Belive me bro. Girls are the best we have on earth and its our mens task to give those girls happiness and freedom. Go outside watch the animals. They have nothing...but they are happy. Cuz anything they need they will find it. You have to search for what you need. And this searching will get your life to an adventure and it will let you meet friends and it will give you a sense to life!
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

SoulSilver wrote:Toad youre young. The world needs interresting ppl like you. The world need intelligent and strong growing up mens like you are. If you decide to go out of life you stop fighting for what you life. This means you give up. Only loosers give up. Stay strong bro. There is a girl who is waiting for you growing your Balls up. Try some friendships with girls. They maybe are horrible and jealous but those girls got a great heart. Belive me bro. Girls are the best we have on earth and its our mens task to give those girls happiness and freedom. Go outside watch the animals. They have nothing...but they are happy. Cuz anything they need they will find it. You have to search for what you need. And this searching will get your life to an adventure and it will let you meet friends and it will give you a sense to life!
Toad know it
Dr DOOM

Post by Dr DOOM »

O.k. Toad!
DOOM INTERVENTION. From one that f.t. has become daily resolve to living your real life(in which is how you yourself have to life it), I have found that instead of loosing hope/faith/confidence if you take 1 day of your normal routine. In game also & switch the order in which uou do said events. It allows you to see things in a random or different way.
Ppl always ask me(to much chat btw) "why dont you go my way/the quickest way" I have to unfriend someone to friend that person & tell them "DOOM likes the walk".
My point here is that if you had the nerve to leave us that way, you will recieve blessings from some. And many will think you a coward. YOU ARE NOT A COWARD!!
Problem is because been in link too long.
Look here. I will give you an example of resolve.
There is 166 hours in a week. DOOM played f.t. 112 hrs of that in one week(also had to govern work 40-60hrs/kids/bills/life) just to save city from magix. I FAILED!! Did kill him 3 times as lvl 155 true grinder. But lost billions because back then you could not get gold refund for selking builds. Magix wS only lvl 300. Right now DOOM sits lvl 1895 & cant even pass one twr without dying. So DOOM wants to know? Are you ready to finally to let adversity & human nature be part of you. Life is no going to change but toad will blossom into own signigicant person.
Have lost many. <[];-{··
BTW ALL THIS AN ISSUE DOOM TAKES VERY SERIOUS.
Is actually a reason charge dominant plyrs(i mean formula) cuz i do it for the fallen.
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Clapping Hands for Doom! Respecr bro. :)
Toad get Doom words. Fully true!
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN JUST EAT TOAD GOLGREN LOVE FROG LEG SERIOUSLY DONT DO SOMTHING YOU WILL REGRET DOSENT MAKE SENCE YOU HAVE A LOTS TO OFF ERLIER THE WORLD
Marine

Post by Marine »

toad wrote:
jojoboss wrote:No my friend !!! :cry: why ?
toad wrote:bro u cant imagine, my first friend was maxime (in ft) i meet me at my 14yrs and 3days, ago no has ANYfriend FT is my life and now i get ban and lose all what i do... my life is over, these years was too much...idk anyreason to keep be alive, suicide is the best issue i think...
Toad,

Suicide is never an option.
I've been bullied before, all of my grandparents have passed away and so has my mother
I've felt depressed, considered suicide too, but i couldn't, i have family who care about me and there's always something to live for.

I know as a 13 yr old i can't give good advice, but don't do it, please don't do it
Hey, i'm new and i'll love to beçome your friend! :D
Insider

Post by Insider »

You still can talk ur friends here on forum
Even banned, you can create "secret" acc :)