SpiritSB

Re: Leave game

Post by SpiritSB »

Unfair game I leave too
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

what is so unfair?
im an archer around lv 370 and can kill many mages of similar lvls , sometimes l v 400+ if have figured out their stats. sure i need to reset stats a lot. to chabge between kill mages and kill archers modes.but i can eat both in pvp.

sure a mage of similar lvl who is vry good at pvp wil beat me but may are not that good and a mage needs a good conection to be efeective.

but i do agree that they are a bit too powerfull at 1000+ lvls, but that shouldt be a reason to quit. thoae mages generally fight eachother lol. unless ur in a clan war ofcourse, but een there maby wont kill playes 500 lvls lower.

i also think that since mages got new gear with more manna (=dmg for mages) archers and melee should get items with more dmg for higher lvls to prevent the gap growing wider. but im still hopefull for these.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Piffl / El Majo wrote:In any case, keep your accounts. Maybe we will see you back soon. Good luck ;)
It's unfortunate that you feel that there has not been major change in the last couple weeks I would tend to disagree!!

Like El Majo I would recommend you not share your PW with anyone unless you plan on NEVER returning. If you share your PW and leave even temporarily don't expect to get your accounts back. Trust me as mod I've seen it happen all the time!! Whoever you leave it with will add levels and expect to keep the account now ;)

In the last couple months we've gotten pets, more balanced PvP through class, tons of new equipment, new skins, new mobs, new maps, more translations, new quest, and new clan castle construction....and there's discussion of MUCH more on the way!! (lol don't turn your back on us now ;) :lol: )
IMO the only major problem we still have is forced outlaw.
What I'm basically saying is there's been plenty of change and there's more on the way...you just have to be patient!

Either way friend live long and prosper ^_^
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

for the record, mana from gear does not increase damage per spell, only affects how many times to cast before running dry and recharge rate ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

blitzcraig wrote:for the record, mana from gear does not increase damage per spell, only affects how many times to cast before running dry and recharge rate ;)
sry i know,
but to beat a high lvlmage u basicly have to wait and survive until his manna runs out , otherwise he just heals himself while hitying u with spells or staff. so in a sense its still dmg.

The ither big problem w magez is the slow spell. We realy need unslow pots.
SpiritSB

Post by SpiritSB »

Unfair I lost 10000m XP and whyyyyyy?????
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

@rearrow, yeah, I agree... it is getting closer though ;)

@spirit, ??
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Dr DOOM

Post by Dr DOOM »

DEFINATELY MAGES SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HEAL DURING PVP. ARM FINE. RUN YES THEY DO ANYWAY. SO NOTHING WILL BE DONE AS ALWAYS BOUT IT. EVEN FROM EARLY 2013. HATS OFF TO FOOLZ THAT STAYED. I TRIED BUT TIS NOT WORTH WHAT ALREADY INVESTED. THEY WILL ONLY REFUND PPL THEY LIKE. YES I KNOW A FEW THAT WERE RE-IMBURSED THAT DIDN'T EVEN PAY LMAO. WHATEVER! I NEED GET BANNED PERM AGAIN SO NEXT POST WILL DO IT. GOODBYE ALL!
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

STOP CRY JUST BE SMART
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Dr DOOM wrote:DEFINATELY MAGES SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HEAL DURING PVP. ARM FINE. RUN YES THEY DO ANYWAY. SO NOTHING WILL BE DONE AS ALWAYS BOUT IT. EVEN FROM EARLY 2013. HATS OFF TO FOOLZ THAT STAYED. I TRIED BUT TIS NOT WORTH WHAT ALREADY INVESTED. THEY WILL ONLY REFUND PPL THEY LIKE. YES I KNOW A FEW THAT WERE RE-IMBURSED THAT DIDN'T EVEN PAY LMAO. WHATEVER! I NEED GET BANNED PERM AGAIN SO NEXT POST WILL DO IT. GOODBYE ALL!
good idea with the forbidden healing option. maybe, if you get hit, the spell has a % chance to fail...
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German