Leave game

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Leave game

Post by Insider »

Leave game for week,if ill live ok without it-I can leave forever.
Nothing,what I asked for 2 years were added.Nothing balanced.

Ill visit forum time by time to see when anything good added. I think I leave my accs to good guy,keep his name in secret...
Unit123

Re: Leave game

Post by Unit123 »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Leave game for week,if ill live ok without it-I can leave forever.
Nothing,what I asked for 2 years were added.Nothing balanced.

Ill visit forum time by time to see when anything good added. I think I leave my accs to good guy,keep his name in secret...
No! Pls don't leave!!! :'(
Contact me for any help
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

No dont leave ... I know what u thinking that nothing change but I thinl the throwing items for melees is a something that needed to be done and was asked so manz times.
Mahbe now it's ur ideas turn. But as I said I know exactly how u feel e.g.
I applied for mod but ayc told me there are no seats available but in my opinion we need more mods (Just look at the santa "event" I mean I saw him once and then never again not even at Christmas !!!!!!!! If I was mod there I would have done this job cus obviously no one else wanted even tho we have all seats full of mods ?!?!?! )
I dont want to offend directly anybody but to be honest I see mods in the mod list who absolutely do nothing in game and forum.
And then look in the forum and i see nice players with even nicer ideas for exanple kollex i mean just look all his quest ideas that he posted he is a real genius.
Second thing is i suggested the "last" map with all my ideas which i really really really really miss in this game bit then someone told me last map is taken but there will be more maps but no new map showed up.

Pls dont get me wrong I know how much work most of u staff team is doing ( especially with the account stealing thing) and i know and appreciate that it may take its time to get everything right and it is hard work ( BIG THANKSZ HERE TO THE BUSY BEES ;) ) and ofc everyone has different opinions about how a game is created and developed . So just enjoy the game as it is and hope that one day ur dreams come true ;) if u really leave forever insiders goodbye my friend u were very good to me and i wish u good luck in the future. :mrgreen:

U must have big patients when u red all this xD
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

The game is just being improved already. A lot of major changes has been introduced the last month. And all these changes has been carefully designed. Some "absent" staff members have been checking level required for everithing on game, have brainstormings whit a lot of server informations. Hours and hours of tedious work. And players suggestions are too in our mind. But not always these suggestions are easy to add (or simply are opposite ones). And after this, several changes to better have been improved on game, and others are under development. The staff is doing a excellent work. My congratulations for everybody.

Sorry, but I dislike absolutely about some attitudes: if the game is not improved, because is not improved and if the game is improved, because the game changes. Always somebody is not happy. But the game is today hugely best that some months ago.

Finally, I want made a general suggestion: start a new account, and enjoy again the game since the begin, without help him with the other accounts. I do it time in time. Its really funny be a poor level 10- and have troubles to kill an orc.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i did start a new alt today and am enjoying it a lot.
for a new alt playing without help its much more logical in terms of rewards andregular new gear.
some of the easy money tricks are gone ( destroyed villidge guy gives normal sword) but there is a new one.
Insider

Post by Insider »

I'll check forum time by time.
Thx,El Majo,but aim of leveling fir me is PvP,which is too messed yet.Maybe "fixed" soon,but maybe.
Thx for people who helped me this 2 years.
Special thanks to dinoponte,magix,ssn,blitzcraig,Cleopatra,MadMikael.
I'll continue translating game, but not playing.
Bye,bye...
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

In any case, keep your accounts. Maybe we will see you back soon. Good luck ;)
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
Insider

Post by Insider »

Piffl / El Majo wrote:In any case, keep your accounts. Maybe we will see you back soon. Good luck ;)
Bye ;)
I left my accs with a trusted player
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:
Piffl / El Majo wrote:In any case, keep your accounts. Maybe we will see you back soon. Good luck ;)
Bye ;)
I left my accs with a trusted player
Hmm that's weird I nvr got a pm with ur pw's...

:lol: :lol:
Contact me for any help
naomi

Post by naomi »

:(
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...