As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

fiora

Post by fiora »

Why this game is such a ***** why when I die I always drop and 3 only I drop helmet plate and pants I no drop anything else and why always mage always the strongest from other classes mage is so hard u must reduce armor spell mage lv 800 kill one archer lvl 1500 and archer was 500 dex and all str and couldn't kill him it's so ******* Game only 1 class is incredible and all is too weak vs it mage kill all even ogre u must nerf it , I really start hate that game

Edited by Majo for language
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
fiora

Re: ....

Post by fiora »

And much players are dishonest
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
osvaldo

Post by osvaldo »

u whine alot it's just game(very addicting game)anyways mages not strongest u just gotta be smart with how u use ur skills or spells.lvl don't matter anyways every skill points have to be at right place.ofc the mage had a heals/armor spell and attked ,good tactic but there is usually a way to get out of it.what skill did he use 1st or 2nd?
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

I agree totaly with osvaldo
My mage 600 i cn kill lccl900 archer, but with my archer lvl379 i can kill lvl550 mage, dont make excuse of ur weakness for this game u just need smart
If u not go talk qith mike he more smart in game in my eyes
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
fiora

Post by fiora »

Oh let mme guess 615 str and 70 dex and using double speed and he didn't run and I die so what spell shall I use Osvaldo I guess he all mana , so Osvaldo and dinoponte1000 tell me
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
osvaldo

Post by osvaldo »

wait is that stats for ur mage ur archer?
Dr DOOM

Post by Dr DOOM »

ok sucka if you change stat to merk mage then they will attack with all but, then you have to change back & so on & so on.. how many times do you want loose a lvl is the question?
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

fiora wrote:Oh let mme guess 615 str and 70 dex and using double speed and he didn't run and I die so what spell shall I use Osvaldo I guess he all mana , so Osvaldo and dinoponte1000 tell me
Actually, it's not about the "Character-imbalance issue." The way you fought and expressed yourself was puerile in extreme. You need to know how to play a certain character. If we change our characters, I still could kill you.

As for the drops, you are not the only one who drops items; all players (clanned and unclanned) drop items when killed by other players. The game is not "Fiora-Specific". It's just that you whine a lot. There are no storms, but in a tea cup. :)

Besides, one should take care of his/her belongings before approaching a mage with some unpleasant intentions.

Have a nice day. Happy PVP :)
osvaldo

Post by osvaldo »

lol fiora u just weak.that's pretty much it wats ur stats?
fiora

Post by fiora »

Okay I am holy noob but mage easy kill archer as jony always kill u doom , is it means that u noob its 500 lvl diffrence to u doom and u still die archer vs mage
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage