compatant will u limit levelbuying?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

~Smokey~

Re: compatant will u limit levelbuying?

Post by ~Smokey~ »

To be honest this is why i rarely play anymore. Im not complaining about anyone buying really. If u got the money to waste go ahead. But its not fun to me anymore. I bought in the past yes but lvls in the 1000s is out of my league. I do however get on to talk with friends. Thats about the only thing that keeps me playing
Trilix

Post by Trilix »

rearrow wrote:
Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Poor rear,

Calm down, i could buy lvls for you and another friends. But i dont respect raw politics called "we kill you with maiden but you mustnt touch us".
Thats why...
no thanks, i dont buy.
i prefer to grind.

and feel free to kill.

its buying to destroy towers i get mad about. you are on a lot , so am i. not grinding or warring. just building 10hr a day for a over a month. then u kill that tower while i sleep a few hours.

thats plain sadistic in my book since it givez u absolute nothing. no drops and only a little xp.
you apparently get off by making others suffer and thats called sadism.
we all knew jony was like that. but we didnt know it about you.
Rearrow,
You saying it's sadistic? You now have isoril on your clan.....
He destroyed all Link towers (14) , all ahou camp (5/6 buildings - in less that half hour, witnessed by several players), 2 uws1 buildings, over 10,000 levels of buildings, several billion in gold and gear. But then it was fun. Now that happened to you, you feel the pain.... and all of this when I was sleeping also... so, join the club....
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

yes. isoril in raw now. i accepted his help. doesnt make it right ti buy so much though.

if you read clan s tion u see that we did not use isoril to kill bk towers. istead we made peace. and bk lost the same amount of gold/work asraw did. eye for an eye but no massacre. furthermore i brokered peace between DR and BK too and GRIM and BK.
i dont like aall the lvl buying. but they there now.

I decided to try to get them to bring peace, not war to peacefull clans. and instead go after the war-loving other high lvls.

many of the high lvls are my friends. others like insiders I still respect although i dont agree on how they use their lvls since i think its dangerous to ft.

butrespect and trust are different things.

Istil consiser us friends for instance. but magix meeting jony directly after jony attacked raw , several times during the last few days has considerably lowered the trust. (lions map meeting of magix, insiders and jony)(100g city meeting magix and jony).

now lets use high lvls for peace. not war with peacefull clans .
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Trilix wrote: You saying it's sadistic? You now have isoril on your clan.....
He destroyed all Link towers (14) , all ahou camp (5/6 buildings - in less that half hour, witnessed by several players), 2 uws1 buildings, over 10,000 levels of buildings, several billion in gold and gear. But then it was fun. Now that happened to you, you feel the pain.... and all of this when I was sleeping also... so, join the club....
Someones got their wires crossed. Firstly. Ripping up Ahou, not that it was populated anyway. Took far far longer than half an hour, i have the math calculations for it. Lets do the talley. 2/2 usw1 buildings. 5/6 ahou buildings and about 4 link towers and a castle. Thats 11 out of a total of 22 or 23 buildings...

Incase you missed it your buildings got sold and we could even tell you who did iy. just under half of them too. It was about about a 50/50 sell/destroyed.

Stop playing the victim card when you can and exaggerating facts. Just because you dont own 3/4 of that bottom map anymore. If you want to grieve, make a new thread.

I helped out raw. Their my friends. So is BK. Those on both sides who needed to know, know the reasons. Resolved peacefully. Good outcome.
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

lol insiders u didnt mind polotics when jony was in ir clan. lmao
naomi

Post by naomi »

go to adik iso :lol:
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

Boss, I hate to go aginst you.. I am a buyer.. ... it isnt the lvl, but the person.. I died twice just now trying to tank 2 worms, a southern sun....
Died the other day trying to tank skeletons at flash ghosts to sissy....
Id love to be +1000 lvls..

..I kill outlaws, I help lows, -try not to kill low outlaws-....

It seems you have a vendetta aginst buyers..
yes, some buy for power, some buy to help..

In recent argument, id limit the buys without password..
and I know that risks stollen accounts, but that should deter buys for other players?..?

....I trust rear, last, silver with my gear
..but as much trust I have for them, I wouldnt trust them with my pass to my main..
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

Wouldnt even trust my PW to my manwife, lysol... LoL!.
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

nothing against buying (see last line). only against buying large amounts in one whop because i think it unbalances too much. or buying to be able to destroy a tower..its how u use the lvls what counts.

I have nothing against mages, I have nothing against buying
But i maintain that the combination of buying 1000+ lvls on a mage creates a kind of demi god who can misuse that power to wreck the game. fortunately most dont. but i think its a big risk.
i got an answer from compbatant and
fortunately it seems he has some ideas but they take a while.

no need to be sorry btw. we are allowed to disagree in raw. and i'd trust u with my pw. but it would be confusing to people if another was me lol.

ps. got my telephone shipped abroad and got google wallet. i acually bought 10 lvls on my freya.
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Unlimited lvl buying has always been a thorn in this game since lvl buying was introduced.

I lost a L 1000 castle and A L 1575 tower in less than 24 hrs. Considering the damage given by these buildings it doesn't seem possible but yet it was done. I suspect an exploited bug(cheating) was involved. The reality is that there is no point in buildings when they can be so easily destroyed. I said this before and I say it again its time for a second server without lvl buying. I for one have lost interest in this game.. partly due to the buttholes that. Cheat and get away with it time after time( usiually the same ***holes that do huge lvl buying) but also due to the inherent imbalance that unlimited lvl buying brings.