compatant will u limit levelbuying?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

compatant will u limit levelbuying?

Post by rearrow »

wasnt on for a day. too busy writing on forum while waiting in hospital.
found out we just lost another tower wev build stone by stone to insiders. his lv1800 archer (bought lvls) couldnt do it alone so he bought rickdog 1000+ lvls. he bought a couple of others lvls too. so no chance at all for our poor tower.

this one guy with a big creditcard said he leave the game unless pvp was made fairer. instead he returned and has started buying the game.

its useless building or grinding if someone just buys lvls untill he can kill or destroy.
it seems to have started with isoril who bought to destroy link. now insiders follows that example. and there sure to be more rich people around who cant retstrain themselves.

so the question is: will you limit lvl buying to a few lvls a day ir not?
if not, ft has become a prostitute who can be used and violated by abyone with a big wallet.

Compbatant, please answer.
playing ft feels useless at the moment since there isnt a chance in the world to build something which can survive. not a building and not a character with a mage doing 300k dmg after you log out.

people tell me 'its just a game' but at the same time they spend thousands of dollars or millions of roebels buying lvls.

still love ft and will be on forum a lot. just not in game much
Insider

Re: compatant will u limit levelbuying?

Post by Insider »

Poor rear,

Calm down, i could buy lvls for you and another friends. But i dont respect raw politics called "we kill you with maiden but you mustnt touch us".
Thats why...
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

insiders u have been complaining about pvp a long time. you said u quit and gave insiders to a friend.
but instead now you are just trying to destroy all including the ft game. you have been playing a long time and know (even complained) that high lvl mages unbalance the game seriously and are like gods. even worse; by buying such amounts of lvls for others you are creating a larger group of people for who grinding is useless, quests no fun anymore and who only can fsteamroll others for fun. if u buy for urself you can controll how its used and can decide not to steamroll/destroy.

please tell me how creator can now balance the game again. i dont think u want these levels taken away after you spend all that money. it seems like since they did not implement your changes fast enough you decided to kill the game.

about maiden:
maiden only kills very occasionally and only after raw is attacked. i was killed by a bk. so maiden killed dino. then he called war because maiden killed him.
apparently dying once is reason for war.

even in our war with grim after grim destroyed most ourbuildings maiden often would not kill them unless they attacked our towers. she would heal but not kill.
i on rear or last would try to kill receveo, athena jive and others. only focus/nightshade would be fair game for maiden because we still feel he stole nightshade from james.

bk also complained about us forcing him from top map. this was done after he started building there minutes after raws city was killed by jony with zloy help. we had agreed for bk to build on another spot. but when our city was destroyef. he sold what he build then started on the raw spot. after leaving he complained that we did not build there. but we did rebuild 4 times. jony and ssn destroyed it everytime.
and guess what jony and ssn became first zloy, later bk.

BK used to be a nice clan for players who grinded a lot. since jony and ssn joined i havent seen any of them anymore. then you joined bk, abandoning your own clan zloy as you did russ and countless others.
it seems u keen of destroying everything in your path, including the clan you are in, your enemies, your friends and the game itself.
(ps i know jony is out again, but only in name, u still working together)

maiden only goes after those who attack our buildings or if a much higher lvl kills a raw.then he will kill only once. only if the duke, thats me, calls a war will he kill others. exceptions are invidividuals on raws eternal enemy list which include jony, ssn, good luck, isalvela and a few accountstealers who are now perm jailed.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Poor rear,

Calm down, i could buy lvls for you and another friends. But i dont respect raw politics called "we kill you with maiden but you mustnt touch us".
Thats why...
no thanks, i dont buy.
i prefer to grind.

and feel free to kill.

its buying to destroy towers i get mad about. you are on a lot , so am i. not grinding or warring. just building 10hr a day for a over a month. then u kill that tower while i sleep a few hours.

thats plain sadistic in my book since it givez u absolute nothing. no drops and only a little xp.
you apparently get off by making others suffer and thats called sadism.
we all knew jony was like that. but we didnt know it about you.
Insider

Post by Insider »

rearrow wrote:
Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Poor rear,

Thats why...
no thanks, i dont buy.
i prefer to grind.

and feel free to kill.

its buying to destroy towers i get mad about. you are on a lot , so am i. not grinding or warring. just building 10hr a day for a over a month. then u kill that tower while i sleep a few hours.

thats plain sadistic in my book since it givez u absolute nothing. no drops and only a little xp.
you apparently get off by making others suffer and thats called sadism.
we all knew jony was like that. but we didnt know it about you.
Idc when u sleep. Im back from my work and helped dino kill raw towers.
And,
someone grind in game, and others grind at work. All correct?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I agree that the relatively few ultra-high level players make balancing the game difficult or even impossible.... I also agree that the most important aspect in which to find balance is with clan buildings. the recent update with them was great to ensure that one single player couldn't build a massive fortress... you need a clan

now I think we should look at ways to ensure that one single player cannot destroy a well built fortress... IMO multiplying the hp of all buildings by 100 (or more) and the damage from siege weapons by the same number could solve it... thoughts?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

LOL rearrow has i already told u rickdogg took 2 months to get that lvl not nigh from day, also insiders is only lvl1500, and also i woldnt ever touch any buildings just do this because has u remember u destroyed my castle when reasons u told was because u thinked i was grim friend when i am at war with hims just funny u also told u was gonna build their and till today i dont see nothink and again just funny
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

LOL rearrow has i already told u rickdogg took 2 months to get that lvl not nigh from day, also insiders is only lvl1500, and also i woldnt ever touch any buildings just do this because has u remember u destroyed my castle when reasons u told was because u thinked i was grim friend when i am at war with hims just funny u also told u was gonna build their and till today i dont see nothink and again just funny
Also never boguh one lvl i cant lol, btw yesterday killed jony 5 times he just crazy
Last edited by dinoponte2 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

blitzcraig wrote:I agree that the relatively few ultra-high level players make balancing the game difficult or even impossible.... I also agree that the most important aspect in which to find balance is with clan buildings. the recent update with them was great to ensure that one single player couldn't build a massive fortress... you need a clan

now I think we should look at ways to ensure that one single player cannot destroy a well built fortress... IMO multiplying the hp of all buildings by 100 (or more) and the damage from siege weapons by the same number could solve it... thoughts?
only works if there is an upper limit to lvl or a limit to purchase /day. otherwise u could still buy enough lvls to kill any building no matter what its hp.. hence the name of this topic. has any mod or admin asked the creator to answer this?
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

dinoponte2 wrote:LOL rearrow has i already told u rickdogg took 2 months to get that lvl not nigh from day, also insiders is only lvl1500, and also i woldnt ever touch any buildings just do this because has u remember u destroyed my castle when reasons u told was because u thinked i was grim friend when i am at war with hims just funny u also told u was gonna build their and till today i dont see nothink and again just funny
again, we did build there 4 times. jony destroyed it 4 times. last time he was in bk or just been kicked.

secondly. u confusing things. u keep saying lasttry or maiden is duke in other posts. what i said when u build was that all on that hap agreed to protect eachother. you agreed to this and you and me together chose a spot for bk to build. directly under our city. you started building and i went to sleep after asking isoril to let bk build. when i woke up my city was gone . u had sold the castle u were building and started a new build where my city had been. grim destroyed the city. u didnt help raw but instead started to build on our space. thats not an ally action but an enemy action. so i told u to sell the castle. we did not destroy it you got most of your money back.
you destroyed not warning before. not the same. also only after you know i would be asleep and last working. both you and insiders are experienced and know our sleep work schedules.

ps i know you are not buying. that is purely aimed at insiders (who wrote in posys that he bought these lvls for rickdog and others). you are still playing fair i think. so is rickdog if he plays himself. good work on jony :)