As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rutikkk

Re: Complaint Page

Post by Rutikkk »

I just tell all gm
Even pm on gandalf. Hobbit.compbatant
No one respond me.
I talk I lost my acc Rutik password and don't has email to recover it.
Lord seth responce but no better output I don't abel recover my archer.
Just tell something.....
witch

Post by witch »

Hi (^.^)/ i recommend you to read the rules , maybe thats why you are not getting a response .
Rule 11.
Contacting staff!
Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Hide

Game Masters can be contacted by sending GM Inbox a private message.

If you contact multiple members at once, your case will be ignored. 
If you need to contact a specific GM directly, you can still do so, but on most cases using GM Inbox is recommended: it is preferred method to contact the staff.
Some GMs, may offer other methods, such as facebook, but this is their individual decision.

Note 1 :: We set this rule, because some players ask multiple times to...
a) enhance their issue by spreading their issue within the team or
b) try to have at least one GM allowing their request.
This is abusive, because it multiplies the workload for the team.

Note 2 :: If you contacted a specific GM, and you receive no answer within 3 days, you can contact another one, however, it is recommended that you contact GM Inbox to find an active GM as quickly as possible. In these cases, multiple contacting will not lead to ignoring you.

Note 3 :: It is possible, that you may disagree with a GMs decision. If this is the case, you should carefully read the game rules, and the staff rules; if you still wish to dispute the decision, you may contact ONE admin (green name on forum) about the matter. Please include, the name of the GM you dealt with, the incident and the decision made, the FT time/date this happened, and the rule(s) you wish to quote. Admins take such accusations seriously, and will look into them promptly. You should note, repeated accusations may get you ignored (or even punished), if found to be unfounded. An Admin's decision is final, and not open to debate.

if you contact multiple members at once ,your case will be ignored .

(color my editing )
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
witch

Post by witch »

I dont want to sound mean but you post a pic of you using auto click , ..And how do they know that you are not going to do it again ? I dont think they going to give you back your acct so easily , probably the team will check if you havent broke any rule on that acct . So its going to take time to get a response .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules