Complaint Page

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ditto3000e

Re: Complaint Page

Post by Ditto3000e »

fah_king wrote:Ditto.. u are implieing that I'm gay.. and I'm not.. I am now offended.. now u as a mod should know better than this.. I will be contacting the game creator about this.. and besides.. he who talks gay.. must feel pretty gay.. remember that..
Sorry to say, but I have a girlfriend and we've been dating a while now. So lets not direct this conversation at me. Your finding all these sexual jokes as a cool name or wanted name for you. If you need attention, we can give you that, but there is no need to be a sexual teenager about this. And since you say your not gay in any form, shape up and be respectful. No woman will put up with that kinda attitude. If you don't respect people, she wont respect you, thus you will be single. This wont change. Image So I'd suggest you quit acting out and do what should be done.

You can contact the creator if you feel the need to. There is at least two sides to every story...and your side of the story isn't showing much light. Image maybe you need to think Image about what is really going on and quit clowning Image around. Your no god Image Image Image and can threaten FT by wanting to crash the server cause you get angry Image about your offensive name. Why would you not want others to play Image ? You agreed to change it before. Why can't you be an honest guy and man up.

Dont worry your not the only person who has this issue. We'll work something out when creator returns. Patience is important...even if it makes you sleepy. Image
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

Alright then.. I've agreed to change my name when he returns.. u wanna cancel this outlaw status now???. That u abused ur power to bestow upon me.. might I ad..
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

fah_king wrote:Alright then.. I've agreed to change my name when he returns.. u wanna cancel this outlaw status now???. That u abused ur power to bestow upon me.. might I ad..
add* and it's labeled as a protocol for offensive names. I'll talk about it amongst the others and I'll have to get back on that, but as of now we shall keep it as is.
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

Oh k let's talk about how gandalf keeps following me around... yea and those 2 cosqueer peoples too.. ones a mage the other and archer.. correct me if I'm wrong but don't mods usually have better things to do than to follow a lvl 62 mage around because he happens to be outlawed BECAUSE OF A DUMB NAME.. leave me alone.. I am not bothering any body.. idk why people wanna hate on me so much.. they attack me and get pissed off cuz they can't kill me.. so u tell me who's actually being childish here gandalf?..
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

fah_king wrote:Oh k let's talk about how gandalf keeps following me around for no reason.. yea and those 2 cosqueer peoples too.. ones a mage the other and archer.. correct me if I'm wrong but don't mods usually have better things to do than to follow a lvl 62 mage around because he happens to be outlawed BECAUSE OF A DUMB NAME.. leave me alone.. I am not bothering any body.. idk why people wanna hate on me so much.. they attack me and get pissed off cuz they can't kill me.. so u tell me who's actually being childish here gandalf?..
first i did attack u. not killing. be more exact, its a big difference here. also try to understand that it has for me nothing to do with ur name but with ur in game behavior. ur in game behaviour is not good. i get a lot of reports about it. u can also search forum here. dont steal spawn, dont kill noobs in the starting area, dont slow other players. then prob no one gets upset about u. also it is surely not hate, hate is a strong feeling u only develop when u had feelings before for example. still u can complain, I just want to answer cause u wrote my name ;)
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

Let's be exact.. to attack sumone meens u have the intent to kill.. and in my defense those noobs attack me.. if they are dumb enough to attack me.. then they deserve to be attacked back..and people steal my spawns all the time.. u don't see me getting all butthurt about it.. and yes it all boils down to people hating on me because I figured out a way to win.. I'm like charlie sheen in this game... winning
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

fah_king wrote:Let's be exact.. to attack sumone meens u have the intent to kill.. and in my defense those noobs attack me.. if they are dumb enough to attack me.. then they deserve to be attacked back..and people steal my spawns all the time.. u don't see me getting all butthurt about it.. and yes it all boils down to people hating on me because I figured out a way to win.. I'm like charlie sheen in this game... winning
attacking does not mean killing for sure.
sure they started prob, I believe u. but we talked yesterday about killing noobs who attack u. why u do it? they cannot harm u. only I can besides mornarq. thats why I interfered.
congrats if u feel like winning. for me u are a big time investment :/

fah_king

Post by fah_king »

Well could u jus leave me alone.. and stop attacking me.. its bad enough that other players feel the need to harass me jus because I'm outlawed.. I don't need a game mod harassing me to.. I sent an email out requesting a name change and my outlaw status to be lifted.. and if lower lvls attack me I am givin the option and right to attack them back through game protocol.. and ur upset because I choose to exercise this right.. that seems kinda dumb gandalf.. jus let things be.. I'm not that bad of a guy that everyone makes me out to be.. and those cosqueer named players do a lot of cussing and u have not once warned them to my knowledge.. I would like to request that they be muted.. due to high levels of profanity use.. that will probably never happen because I see favoritism between mods and plyers
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

Times new roman.. u know the type.. call me public enemy.. but don't believe the hype..
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

I agree that ur action is covered by game protocol. still I dont see any reason why u cant Ignore them till ur case is solved. surely, this is a bad situation for u. but also it is for all of us. we mods are asked daily why this profane name is not banned. we always say that first creator has to come back. thats why u got outlawed. if u wouldnt be outlaw, noone would attack and u could not strike back. so it would be nice, if we all wait till ur case is solved, fah. this includes u dont kill all who attack u, its just good manner. I will try to watch the cosquer chars closer, thx for ur hint. but what I cant see I cant judge. do a screenshot, its a good proof. on the other hand it does not exculp u if u do something wrong and others do also ;)