Complaint Page

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ditto3000e

Re: Complaint Page

Post by Ditto3000e »

fah_king wrote:Well could u jus leave me alone.. and stop attacking me.. its bad enough that other players feel the need to harass me jus because I'm outlawed.. I don't need a game mod harassing me to.. I sent an email out requesting a name change and my outlaw status to be lifted.. and if lower lvls attack me I am givin the option and right to attack them back through game protocol.. and ur upset because I choose to exercise this right.. that seems kinda dumb gandalf.. jus let things be.. I'm not that bad of a guy that everyone makes me out to be.. and those cosqueer named players do a lot of cussing and u have not once warned them to my knowledge.. I would like to request that they be muted.. due to high levels of profanity use.. that will probably never happen because I see favoritism between mods and plyers
Yes, i gave you this option way before creator left for vacation...now he's gone for a little bit more and now you decide to change. Yes I like that your changing your thinking about it. We want you to play, but we dont want your user name in game. If you like it or not that is how it is. The mods have reasons for everything they do. When a few people report the same thing more than once, it becomes an important issue to solve. Thus, why we are giving you a difficult time to make this change possible. When Creator returns I'll help direct him to help you change the name with you. A week left i think it is. So patience :) Everything will be fine then.
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

Dahobbit jus outlawed my new mage muted and killed me.. I was only level seven.. explain this to me.. I did nothing wrong.. seems like he is abusing his moderator powers again..
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

fah_king wrote:Dahobbit jus outlawed my new mage muted and killed me.. I was only level seven.. explain this to me.. I did nothing wrong.. seems like he is abusing his moderator powers again..
we mods talk on a regular basis. my last post there said that we both have a big discussion again, as everyone sees here and that this 7up is ur alter account. ur other chars were muted due to chat abuse if I remember correct, so this one should be too. same with outlaw. not the perfect moment if u were thinking about changing the acting of fah till creator solves the prob for sure. but I did not a new post cause there was no agreement between us yet.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

if we get an agreement with fah we will find a way to solve ur alter char too. no worries here!

fah_king

Post by fah_king »

There's a char in game called ASSmage.. why is he not outlawed and muted and killed?.. see that's the favoritism thing I was talking about.. u mods got this whole game verry sideways.. its annoying.. I demand he be outlawed just like I was for his name..
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

None the less did I deserve to be killed by a 125 lvl mod when I'm only lvl 7??.... mod abuse is what that is... not matter how u slice it.. it was just plain wrong
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

Another thing.. people say I steal their spawns.. but when they were stealing mine I never once complained.. light says I'm a higher level I should let them steal mine and not steal theirs.. that's jus stupid.. there's that favoritism thing again.. I'm public enemy.. for no good reason at all..
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

again gandalf.. u jus witnessed rockiard call me a "fag" .. and u did nothing about it.. didn't even mention a warning to him for profanity.. u where too busy trying to kill me.. again.. stop attacking me.. and do ur job.. wich is to monitor players and their foul language.. you are so focused on me and what I'm doing that you are neglecting other players use of profanity words.. u need to tighten up gandalf and do ur job..
Visart

Post by Visart »

fah_king wrote:There's a char in game called ASSmage.. why is he not outlawed and muted and killed?.. see that's the favoritism thing I was talking about.. u mods got this whole game verry sideways.. its annoying.. I demand he be outlawed just like I was for his name..

None the less did I deserve to be killed by a 125 lvl mod when I'm only lvl 7??.... mod abuse is what that is... not matter how u slice it.. it was just plain wrong
^ He has a point in this topic I think (A little but he has).

At least give him a chance for social rehabilitation. In my opinion a penalty should be imposed only on the bad character (fah...). If other characters behave properly they shouldn't be responsible for the acts of Fah (IF BEHAVE PROPERLY of course :) ). Very nicely ask you Mods to give him another chance to social rehabilitation :) Perhaps He wisely use this opportunity and change his behavior.

Can anyone reasonably explain what it means "steal spawn"??? Block - OK I understand but steal? There is no such thing

Maybe instead of complaining all finally start to have fun together? Image
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

fah_king wrote:again gandalf.. u jus witnessed rockiard call me a "fag" .. and u did nothing about it.. didn't even mention a warning to him for profanity.. u where too busy trying to kill me.. again.. stop attacking me.. and do ur job.. wich is to monitor players and their foul language.. you are so focused on me and what I'm doing that you are neglecting other players use of profanity words.. u need to tighten up gandalf and do ur job..
I try to. yes I didnt recognise and yes its because of u. start think about it too.
assmage has been discussed some hours ago within mods, we spoke to him, he wants to change name. as u remember, same procedure as urs in the beginning. nextstep mute/outlaw. as in ur case.
that u ask for badass; see? thats whati mean by lot of people asking mods about those names. ur not thefirst I can tell asking about assmage.
vis, I am fine with ur post, just see mine few above. stealing means u take the last hit and get the dropped items.its notkind. lowlvls cannot do it, thats why high lvl should be a bit more polite than vise versa.
ditto is right, hopefully prob fah name solved soon. I cannot understand why it must be big trouble here, but if needed it has to.. sigh.