Complaint Page

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Furkotu

Re: Complaint Page

Post by Furkotu »

Mornarq [Game Admin] wrote:
That being said, since I limit Mods in normal times of attacking a clan. I will allow them to use all the tools at their disposal when defending our clan. Yes, this includes powers such as teleportation. I think it fair to have one instance in normal times where they can have fun, and use their powers at will. And this will be the instance: Defense of Clan castle. It also gives them something to do with the massive amounts of money they have collected over time.

Mornarq [Game Administrator] and Leader & Creator of [TLAW] The Lawbringers: the official Staff Clan.
I disagree with that. How to mods can use their power and tools AGAINST players? Mods shouldnt help? Im thinking about TOOLS its not fair against us players, its ok they can fight they can defend their cities but using tools..... something is wrong here. Like minute ago we were attacking castle, mod teleported killed 1 guy fast and teleported out to take pots from shop probably.... Next situation mod was attacked when he was dying he teleported probs again to the shop because he came back 10sec after with full heal and mana... Is it fair fight? For me is not fair if mods using tools with this tools they should help players not use this tools oonly to kill players..... Thank you
Gold mage

Post by Gold mage »

1 situation
Mod was there all the time and didn't teleport in. Psy was attacking me so what should I have done? Helped him killing me?
II didn't teleport put fast. (you should se me teleport fast) the player was dead so there was no reason to hurry up. In glad you say I properly went to the shop. This proves that you actually don't know what happened ;-)

2nd situation.
I didnt teleport to shop. I fact I just teleported to the other side of the castles (again) to avoid being killed by Psy who had come back. From there I moved around and killed him. I healed myself (therefore fully healed) but how do you know I had full mana? Can you see my manabar as the only player other player in the game?

As for having lots of money.
Since we just build 4 castles (and even helped destroying one) we do not have lots of money anymore. The reason for having it in the first case might have something to do with the fact. That sole of us have players this game since it was released in March. We have also played more than a lot of other players in this time. If not we properly wouldn't have been mods by now.
retired Game Admin In clan LAW
retired Forum moderator

Useful links:
- General game help, including a giant map and more.
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Gold mage

Post by Gold mage »

Another little detail about "the teleporting mods"
Whenever we log/lag out we disappear from the screen like everyone else.
We are mostly only online from phones so if we need to do anything else or get a call we need to log out. On the same time our connection is as good /bad as anyone else's.
II do not say that we do not use teleport but please keep in mind that just because we disappear or show up we have necessary used any powers..

II know it's not necessary possible to see when what happens but I have a feeling that every time it looks like a mod is using his almighty powers, people instantly assume to know that this is the case..
retired Forum moderator

Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Gold mage

Post by Gold mage »

When all this has been said I do admit that this can cause frustration from ordinary player and this IS a problem.
(btw. Thanks for the talk Furkotu)
Please keep on debating this since every discussion is a step towards getting a better solution.
I will also bring this to mornarq and the other mods in case they shouldn't respond here.
retired Forum moderator

Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
WANGchung

Post by WANGchung »

Oh k there's supposed to be no pvp near shops.. right?!!.. again roultazar is still able to attack me while I'm utilizing shop menu.. why is this.. because I'm outlawed maybe?.. idk.. but I should still be offered the same protection regardless of outlaw status.. and he just sits there waiting for me to log in to kill me.. I guess he doesent really like playing the game as much as he jus likes disrupting peoples game play.. can we fix this pls??!!
Mornarq

Post by Mornarq »

Furkotu wrote:
Mornarq [Game Admin] wrote:
That being said, since I limit Mods in normal times of attacking a clan. I will allow them to use all the tools at their disposal when defending our clan. Yes, this includes powers such as teleportation. I think it fair to have one instance in normal times where they can have fun, and use their powers at will. And this will be the instance: Defense of Clan castle. It also gives them something to do with the massive amounts of money they have collected over time.

Mornarq [Game Administrator] and Leader & Creator of [TLAW] The Lawbringers: the official Staff Clan.
I disagree with that. How to mods can use their power and tools AGAINST players? Mods shouldnt help? Im thinking about TOOLS its not fair against us players, its ok they can fight they can defend their cities but using tools..... something is wrong here. Like minute ago we were attacking castle, mod teleported killed 1 guy fast and teleported out to take pots from shop probably.... Next situation mod was attacked when he was dying he teleported probs again to the shop because he came back 10sec after with full heal and mana... Is it fair fight? For me is not fair if mods using tools with this tools they should help players not use this tools oonly to kill players..... Thank you
?? Look, we are not a normal clan, youre lucky I allow you to attack us at all. My Mods would more than deserve to have peace of mind with all the work they do. But by allowing players to attack our castles for fun, and allowing Mods to use powers in that specific instance for fun, it helps lower the friction and stress of my Mods, and allows you to have a less professional relationship with us: that of actually being able to have fun with Mods.

I will think about this. I am rarely adamant on anything, so Ill come back to you if I change my mind.
  • Player since 02/13 around release
  • Founder of Staff Team, Thank You for opportunity Compbatant
  • Retired Game Admin
  • Founder of famous [TLAW] Staff Clan
  • Founder of infamous [PIN] Vigilante Clan. Continue to protect weak from tyrannical strong
WarriorVII

Post by WarriorVII »

A player called jojoboss constantly invited me on his clan GDA, and after I had hitted no very often, I decided to join it and immediately leave it, and after that he said: join gda, or I will kill you. He cant kill me due to level difference, but it is still a wrong action. He is level 20 and my mage charactere, mageVII is level 7. It happened near the oec mines and I wasnt able to make a screenshot :(
jhun

Post by jhun »

Yeah lets allow them to use that power i think we outnumber the mods and thats the challenge of this clan war hard enemies i just hope there would be an xp gain in destroying castle and by the way kaw i made an extra renovation on ur castle hope youll like it peace have fun
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

WANGchung wrote:Oh k there's supposed to be no pvp near shops.. right?!!.. again roultazar is still able to attack me while I'm utilizing shop menu.. why is this.. because I'm outlawed maybe?.. idk.. but I should still be offered the same protection regardless of outlaw status.. and he just sits there waiting for me to log in to kill me.. I guess he doesent really like playing the game as much as he jus likes disrupting peoples game play.. can we fix this pls??!!
Is WANGchung fah_king? He is the only one that I specifically target anywhere on the map, but that is mutual. I believe he has killed me more times than I've killed him. If not, we are about even. When you log after being attacked, I may wait a minute or two, but usually get bored of that. You will almost never see me just waiting anywhere. If I'm in the game, I'm playing - unless I'm chasing or being chased by fah.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

There are only about 10 mods in the whole game? I haven't actually counted, but there are not that many. To have everyone of them on at the same time is very rare, if ever. So, if we have 3 or 4 on at one time, that doesn't make for a very big clan. Many clans have countless numbers of members who can attack other clans or clan's castles. An extra benefit of teleporting, which is really the only "power" a mod can use that might make a difference in PvP, seems fair to use against numerous enemies.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)