Complaint Page

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ditto3000e

Re: Complaint Page

Post by Ditto3000e »

wizi_is_a_crybaby wrote:there are two players with very profane names. one is Fah_q (say it fast) and fah_king (say it fast) now in prder to enforce a no profanity rule these users should be banned, that is all, thank you
what is your user name?
wizi_is_a_crybaby

Post by wizi_is_a_crybaby »

cypherr
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

wizi_is_a_crybaby wrote:cypherr
please change your user name on here to that...and watch your language...we dont want profanity...
wizi_is_a_crybaby

ok will do, and as a moderator im sure those two aforementioned users will be banned
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

wizi_is_a_crybaby wrote:ok will do, and as a moderator im sure those two aforementioned users will be banned
what "two aforementioned users"? - They most likely will be, but we should show respect for others. Creator can do what he feels he needs to and on forums can have it's measures in game as well...Just to warn you, Ip ban is possible.
wizi_is_a_crybaby

im doing nothing wrong at all and no where does it say to use in game username as forum username. so thanks for the warning? but im not worried. and the two players were fah_q and fah_king, if they arent banned, i guess i can use whatever language i want and not be banned?
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

wizi_is_a_crybaby wrote:im doing nothing wrong at all and no where does it say to use in game username as forum username. so thanks for the warning? but im not worried. and the two players were fah_q and fah_king, if they arent banned, i guess i can use whatever language i want and not be banned?
No, that is incorrect and selfish! This isn't middle school anymore where if someone does something bad, it is ok. If your friend robs a bank and gets away with it, does it make it ok to rob banks? No it's not ok. He is being taken care of through process...so dont worry about him. I'm asking you nicely to do a simple task.

Your name isn't good towards Wizi and you know it, and besides...I saw your other message you posted a while ago with swearing and profanity...Unacceptable! I'd shape up before creator comes on and finds your abusing forums...I have limited abilities, but I do have some.

So I'm asking you to please be mature on forums and act like you would want to be treated.
wizi_is_a_crybaby

lol so you delete my posts, knew that would happen, just goes to show how all mods are unjust in their own way. sad really
wizi_is_a_crybaby

lol and then throw a tantrum and make forum "rules" so u can try to ban my acct, lol @ you sad sad person
ghost123

Post by ghost123 »

Wizi this is more of ideas and friendly chating no need for this! There will be RULES everyone must follow it keeps a friendly environment. No need to disrespect mods for doin there job!!