Complaint Page

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DaHobbit

Re: Complaint Page

Post by DaHobbit »

The above poster is not Wizi. Wizi is a more respectable player, so please don't confuse Wizi with the player above with a name taunting Wizi. On this point, I agree with Ditto that the person should change his name to accurately reflect his user ID.

As for his point about players with abusive names - I totally agree! Please rest assured that the administrative part of the FT team are working on ways to force name changes for players such as this that also refuse to change their name.

As for Mod behavior, please note that we are all people - including the mods. We all make mistakes. However, the mods are given a list of rules to follow, and we strive to follow those rules. We chat with each other, and make every effort to keep each other and ourselves in line with this acceptable behavior. The mods don't go around deleting posts that they do not agree with. If Ditto deleted a post based on profanity, he certainly should have. Profanity does not belong here.

If you still have an issue or complaint, by all means post it here or message any one of the mods directly. We are all here for you, and are willing to help wherever we can.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

DaHobbit wrote:The above poster is not Wizi. Wizi is a more respectable player, so please don't confuse Wizi with the player above with a name taunting Wizi. On this point, I agree with Ditto that the person should change his name to accurately reflect his user ID.

As for his point about players with abusive names - I totally agree! Please rest assured that the administrative part of the FT team are working on ways to force name changes for players such as this that also refuse to change their name.

As for Mod behavior, please note that we are all people - including the mods. We all make mistakes. However, the mods are given a list of rules to follow, and we strive to follow those rules. We chat with each other, and make every effort to keep each other and ourselves in line with this acceptable behavior. The mods don't go around deleting posts that they do not agree with. If Ditto deleted a post based on profanity, he certainly should have. Profanity does not belong here.

If you still have an issue or complaint, by all means post it here or message any one of the mods directly. We are all here for you, and are willing to help wherever we can.
Yes, It was foul...White Mage can confirm of this. I have been given authority by Creator to take necessary actions on forums. Delete if wished to organize forums or place topics of importance. If everyone acted respectfully, rules wouldn't exist because everyone would follow them regardless. Now that these actions are coming up, a rule topic has been made. Thanks for reading and hope you do well. :)
Wizi IV

hmmm

Post by Wizi IV »

wizi is a crybaby? Hmmm, than try me out! Let's see who's gonna cry. Cypherr - I remember you as an outlaw, killed you several times when my finger accidently slipped on attack button :) Can see it was painful. No offence, nowadays I kill much less. And you're white now...

P.S. Wizi is hard as damask steel!

@admin: that is unauthorised nick, shouldn't be this way :)
Wizi IV

Post by Wizi IV »

wizi_is_a_crybaby wrote:im doing nothing wrong at all and no where does it say to use in game username as forum username. so thanks for the warning? but im not worried. and the two players were fah_q and fah_king, if they arent banned, i guess i can use whatever language i want and not be banned?
P.S. But you do wrong using somebody's nickname. If I were at your age I'd probably set a nick: Cypherr_is_a_silly_child or something like that, but come on... Stop fooling around!
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

Wizi IV wrote:
wizi_is_a_crybaby wrote:im doing nothing wrong at all and no where does it say to use in game username as forum username. so thanks for the warning? but im not worried. and the two players were fah_q and fah_king, if they arent banned, i guess i can use whatever language i want and not be banned?
P.S. But you do wrong using somebody's nickname. If I were at your age I'd probably set a nick: Cypherr_is_a_silly_child or something like that, but come on... Stop fooling around!
two wrongs dont make it right. Come on Wizi. Act a little more mature than that and try to resolve the problem and maybe talk it out with him. I just saw him in game and he said he changed name...doesn't seem like it to me...
ghost123

Post by ghost123 »

I didn't mean it for wizi I just shortened name
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

ghost123 wrote:I didn't mean it for wizi I just shortened name
A usual mistake...and this is why we shouldn't have names as such.
fah_king

character names

Post by fah_king »

i have had my mage for a long time now.. fah_king.. "fah" is an abreviation that i made up.. which means friends against humanity.. now i am the creator of this.. thus be and therefore i am the "fah_king".. a couple of people.. (not everyone) have taken it out of context.. it is not offensive.. if u are offended then im srry.. but i jus wanna be left alone about it.. mute me all u want outlaw me for too... idc.. but leave my account alone.. if my account is deleted i WILL look into taking further action against forgotten tales and/or its founder(s).. i would also like to complain about mods abusing their power for their own amusment.. outlawing and/or killing players.. dahobbit ditto300 and stiche.. these people think they are gaming gods and it is annoying.. gandalf is the only good cool mod on this game.. that being said id appreciate if u left me alone about it now as i do enjoy playing the game.. that is all.. sincerely the serious gamer.. "fah_king"
Visart

Post by Visart »

fah_king wrote:i have had my mage for a long time now.. fah_king.. "fah" is an abreviation that i made up.. which means friends against humanity.. now i am the creator of this.. thus be and therefore i am the "fah_king".. a couple of people.. (not everyone) have taken it out of context.. it is not offensive.. if u are offended then im srry.. but i jus wanna be left alone about it.. mute me all u want outlaw me for too... idc.. but leave my account alone.. if my account is deleted i WILL look into taking further action against forgotten tales and/or its founder(s).. i would also like to complain about mods abusing their power for their own amusment.. outlawing and/or killing players.. dahobbit ditto300 and stiche.. these people think they are gaming gods and it is annoying.. gandalf is the only good cool mod on this game.. that being said id appreciate if u left me alone about it now as i do enjoy playing the game.. that is all.. sincerely the serious gamer.. "fah_king"
It is a little far-fetched and controversy explanation. And, I think, You surely realize this fact. Well, I have nothing to your nick. But i think you shouldn't complain about mods. They are doing great job. I don't know how old are you but this fantastic game isn't just for matures. Mods need to keep order and security, in particular to protect the young age of the players. Since the game is for EVERYONE. The Creator and Mods set the rules and all of us players must submit to them. Threats and blackmails will not help. If You want to be a lonely rider maybe You should use Offline version of Forgotten Tales. If You want to play MMO You should accept rules given by Mods because they are gaming Gods.

...Thus guys, remember, that this fantastic (addictive, at least in my case :D ) game is only a game. That's not real life. There is no need to insult others in a public forum. I play several characters in the game, and each of them try to give a different character. Different life path. Don't identify a character from the game with a real person. While in the game as in real life, we will meet with friendship, kindness, betrayal, deceit, lies, etc. But it is still ONLY A GAME! Stop complaining and learn how to survive in game world. Learn the rules and legal loopholes Image Don't complain just have fun :D
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

fah_king wrote:i have had my mage for a long time now.. fah_king.. "fah" is an abreviation that i made up.. which means friends against humanity.. now i am the creator of this.. thus be and therefore i am the "fah_king".. a couple of people.. (not everyone) have taken it out of context.. it is not offensive.. if u are offended then im srry.. but i jus wanna be left alone about it.. mute me all u want outlaw me for too... idc.. but leave my account alone.. if my account is deleted i WILL look into taking further action against forgotten tales and/or its founder(s).. i would also like to complain about mods abusing their power for their own amusment.. outlawing and/or killing players.. dahobbit ditto300 and stiche.. these people think they are gaming gods and it is annoying.. gandalf is the only good cool mod on this game.. that being said id appreciate if u left me alone about it now as i do enjoy playing the game.. that is all.. sincerely the serious gamer.. "fah_king"
I told you to contact creator a while back through forums to change your name and you agreed...You NEVER done this! Agreement was broken between us and now your suffering the consequences that you should have had a long time ago. You have said you will crash server multiple times and single times to multiple people. This is a threat to the FT community as your unhappiness will cause everyone's unhappiness. Also unacceptable.

Your name is offensive it's F*ck_King and F*ck LOUDAN, and F*ck_off, and F*ck_q. People can read and that is the way it comes off. I work at a place where everything has a meaning and nobody gets away with anything sexual or inappropriate, even if they are just being a kid.

So, you have been warned several times, you threaten FT community, mods, creator...I cant think of much more to say until later...but this is just a brief description of what you have been up to.

Yes, Gandalf is nice, I was nice, but you screwed up on our deal to change your name that I wont be taken being lied to. The other mods are strict like they are because it's offensive, We have gotten several complains about you on forums. You can read for yourself. If we didn't have these strict mods, FT would be a playground for no supervision and that is unsafe, for everyone.

Thanks for reading.

Please refer "fah_king" as King please.