Complaint Page

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

fah_king

Re: Complaint Page

Post by fah_king »

jus shut up and change my name.. im tired of hearing grown men cry.. id rather listen to a fat baby fart.. and while ur at it.. u can cancel outlaw status that u put on me.. for no reason.. again.. pfffttt...
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

I either wanna change it to dick butkus.. or I wanna change it to the 7up slogan.. "make7upyours"
napkinator

Post by napkinator »

Ditto3000e [Game Mod] wrote:maybe Creator will create a agreement consent now...Maybe? Let's wait and see.

Mods have gotten several reports about King being disrespectful and his name being offensive. This disturbs their gaming.
If creator makes people sign an agreement, they won't play the game. This would not be in his best interest at all! He's also an intelligent guy!

This all goes back to features like we talked before. If you add a feature, people are allowed to use it! You can't add a feature and then make rules on how it should be used. The rules need to be enforced by the game not by people. Can you imagine a busy road with many intersections but no stoplights? Instead policemen at every corner holding up green, yellow, and red signs? Can you see the chaos? This is what happens when you add intersections to the game and then put mods in charge of regulating the stoplights ;) My logical suggestion: Program in the darn stoplights so all the cops can go home!

King being disrespectful via chat, I agree, this should be punishable. However on a clever name (no invention is ever new cause everything has been thought of before) I disagree to force him to change it. Not only does the person have to speak English and bother to read the name, they also have to be old enough to get the pun and sheltered enough to be offended. It's rare when a 6 year old can do that so don't worry about it :roll:

Don't get me wrong, if it's an actual offensive word, by all means remove it. With phonetics, we're grasping at straws...
DaHobbit wrote:There are players of all ages, religions, and ethnic backgrounds. We should remain ourselves, yet respectful of others.
Agreed! And for this very reason, you cannot please everyone. "Ben Dover" might be offensive to one person while "LollyPop" is offensive to another. "DaHobbit" and "Ditto" might be offensive to me in my language (they aren't). If we start to nit pick, before long, everyone has to change their names for some reason or other.
DaHobbit wrote:Just because you do not see it, doesn't make it so. The mods are regulated and monitored. We remain in constant contact with each other and Admin.
If I don't see it, it didn't happen! Communication is key so if possible, try to keep the community informed. I'm speaking only for myself when I say it seems sometimes you all are making the rules as you go along without clear direction of what the creator wants. This doesn't mean there aren't others thinking the same way based on the way things are often presented.
Ditto3000e [Game Mod] wrote:Nap, we understand your feelings for mod-free play time, but sometimes play time can get out of hand.
Could you imagine your online Halo game getting interrupted by a Microsoft Mod telling you over the loudspeakers of your own TV system that the screen name you chose for your spartan is inappropriate for people who speak Klingon and Pig Latin? And that you must change it immediately or not be able to play? I'm sorry but I can't see it happening..
Ditto3000e [Game Mod] wrote:isnt much better but its an improvement... do you have some sort of fetish you wish to tell us all?
Image I wish I could read this comment as a joke but sadly, I think you're being serious.. Image
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

Visart wrote:I'm not sure if it is worth to add fuel to the fire ditto :) l'm from Poland and like most of people here I know almost nothing about NFL. But i have read about Richard Marvin "Dick" Butkus and He certainly is a legend. "Dick" is a nickname that probably comes from MobbyDick. Like MobbyDick dangerous, big, strong and fast :)
Well he's just trying to find ways to have an inappropriate name for a user name and it's showing a trend. regardless of what he says, it could still be titled as offensive. Fah_king definitely has not gone to college and if he did he definitely did not graduate because this is major immaturity on his part. Yeah, it's a game and I understand that, but people in today's world should act civilized...quit giving us all bull crap stories you find on the internet. According to Visart his first name is Richard, not dick. Back in the 70's yeah people were called dick as refereed to Richard. But now, the term dick isn't refereed to Richard anymore, it's refereed as a penis in correct terminology. So quit messing around and get Richard around.
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

fah_king wrote:I either wanna change it to dick butkus.. or I wanna change it to the 7up slogan.. "make7upyours"

this reinforces my statement above^^
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

napkinator wrote:Don't get me wrong, if it's an actual offensive word, by all means remove it.
So there you go, You have just agreed. Also, it's not about mod regulating anything...This is what Creator wants. Without a doubt, he gave is the mute command for muting this profanity and having it as a name is auto sending the same message as if he were saying it all the time...it's in every sentence he's saying.

but he's mute? yeah, for a reason. But muting him doesn't hide the offensive part. He has lack of respect for authority figures and his peers/other FT members. If we put a vote on regulating offensive names on FT, Forums and game, I'd bet that the majority of the votes would be a yes, for enforcing offensive names being removed/changed.
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

napkinator wrote:Agreed! And for this very reason, you cannot please everyone. "Ben Dover" might be offensive to one person while "LollyPop" is offensive to another. "DaHobbit" and "Ditto" might be offensive to me in my language (they aren't). If we start to nit pick, before long, everyone has to change their names for some reason or other.
False, we wouldn't have to change all our names because I don't find my name anywhere close to being offensive. Creator, White Mage (maybe, but whoever thinks this is racist probably is raciest themselves), Visart? Now your just exploding the topic into something that isn't true. :)
napkinator wrote:If I don't see it, it didn't happen! Communication is key so if possible, try to keep the community informed. I'm speaking only for myself when I say it seems sometimes you all are making the rules as you go along without clear direction of what the creator wants. This doesn't mean there aren't others thinking the same way based on the way things are often presented.
If a tree fell in the forest, does it make a sound when no one is around? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmTlXbQXuWQ <----he knows what he's talking about.
napkinator wrote: Could you imagine your online Halo game getting interrupted by a Microsoft Mod telling you over the loudspeakers of your own TV system that the screen name you chose for your spartan is inappropriate for people who speak Klingon and Pig Latin? And that you must change it immediately or not be able to play? I'm sorry but I can't see it happening..
I cant see that happening either :/ sadly, I hate halo and I'd just go play skyrim and I'd be fine. Regardless, I wouldn't chose an inappropriate name cause I respect people and their feelings.
Ditto3000e [Game Mod] wrote:isnt much better but its an improvement... do you have some sort of fetish you wish to tell us all?
napkinator wrote: Image I wish I could read this comment as a joke but sadly, I think you're being serious.. Image
Sadly, yes. Where I work, if someone has their hands in their pockets, staff must assume they are rubbing one off in their pants...regardless if they are or not, it's protocol. Now, if King has some fetish that we all need to know about him, just share it in the off-topic section, change your name to BillyGoat or something and we all be living a better life. Also a note to king, once you get through this difficult and controversial situation, you life will be better off for you. You want a girlfriend someday, if not, or wife? Then moving through this situation will gain progress towards that goal. If not, then find something you want out of life and this will help you with that as well. You can do it King. You do have a good side to you. I know cause we talked that one night for hours. You just need to find the courage to come out and talk about your feelings. Make positive changes in your life and make yourself a better person and respectable. A man of your word...People wanna see you own up to that. Go get it.

:)
Visart

Post by Visart »

Ditto3000e [Game Mod] wrote:Well he's just trying to find ways to have an inappropriate name for a user name and it's showing a trend. regardless of what he says, it could still be titled as offensive.
I exactly understand what you are talking about ditto. It's hard to disagree because i feel the same, but may try again to compromise?

...King, choose a less controversial name and it will not be a problem any more. After all, someone has to let go. You fight tooth and nail for a very low rate. Is it worth it? Is not it better to come to terms with each other and "get together for a beer"?
fah_king

Post by fah_king »

Ditto.. u are implieing that I'm gay.. and I'm not.. I am now offended.. now u as a mod should know better than this.. I will be contacting the game creator about this.. and besides.. he who talks gay.. must feel pretty gay.. remember that..
rpgkermit

Post by rpgkermit »

Wow king, your just a little bratty kid, even if your an adult. Your just a brat with the intention of only causing trouble. I hope they just ban you from game and forums because you will never stop trying to do something inappropriate or trashy. Congrdulations on being a huge PIA.