Complaint Page

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rpgkermit

Complaint Page

Post by rpgkermit »

I thought it would be a good idea maybe to have a venting section here. I could have missed it but it seems appropriate. For instance my gripe is, players who think they know whats going on, and start treating you poorly even if what they think isnt what is happening, I will elaborate.

This morning, I logged in, I was alreayd in the new are with red monsters, because a friend and I were killing them. I also find that the 25 xp, is worth the 7-8 minutes it takes me to kill one. So I logged in and was by a mage, I will keep his name unknown, but he started telling me things like, "they won't spawn while a low level is here". I showed him that they will spawn. And then left the area so the he could contiue his business.

I assume he was unhappy because he chased me down with the mob, and waited for me to stand steal and took off running. Attempting to have me killed without attacking me. I find this to be very bad behavior, from a group of people I highly regard as good players in this game.

I can also imagine a few other people might have complaints similar, right after two mods saw it go down and helped me killing like 30 of those things and make up some good exp, no complaints not crying over spilt milk, just simply helping for the fun of it. If you you guys want to play alone, you shouldnt have chosen the MMO, try going to the single player where you can level till your brain hurts.

I have killed a few outloaws and heard their complaints as I was doing it. In past I have paid them hansomely, but one today I didnt get that chance, so I imagine he may want to post here, looooooooool.
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

seems off-topic worthy :)
rpgkermit

Re: Complaint Page

Post by rpgkermit »

Agreed thought of it after I posted. Still bwahaha outlaws beware.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

I've seen several players do this, and I know how did the above bad deed. He is an outlaw, so all is well with that.

Some of us don't mind "tanking" for other players that cannot otherwise handle the attacking monsters, but there are those that do not appreciate "leachers." Both are fine, but just politely tell someone to move along if you don't care to share. There is no reason to get others killed just because they were lower level players. I do not believe any of us just assumed a high level player. We all started from the bottom. Be polite. Let them stay and share, or ask them to move on.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
rpgkermit

Post by rpgkermit »

I don't consider myself much of a leach anymore. I like to solo monsters, and enjoy playing the game and having fun with others. Just because someone spawns doesn't mean they are trying to steal your experience. And the attitude, like you said is the problem here. It would not have been any issue had he just asked me to move on. Instead telling me they won't spawn while lower lvl charecters are around, and then trying to kill me with monsters so he doesn't get outlawed. Seriously in the end, it's just a game, and one we at this time havn't paid much to play. He can already kill any mob of any grouping he wants. So he's in limbo right now for new content anyways. So why be such a little whinner. Reminds me of a little brother crying, it's my turn it's my turn.
foxxx35

Post by foxxx35 »

Yeah a venting section is a wonderful idea. Today I was playing with merc, and some guy came up as we were talking and proceeded to try to sell me mana potions at a ridiculous price. About ten to fifteen times. I mean really people, come on. I'm having a good time fighting and b.s.ing with a friend and u have to come up and do something like that?
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

foxxx35 wrote:Yeah a venting section is a wonderful idea. Today I was playing with merc, and some guy came up as we were talking and proceeded to try to sell me mana potions at a ridiculous price. About ten to fifteen times. I mean really people, come on. I'm having a good time fighting and b.s.ing with a friend and u have to come up and do something like that?
they do that to me to...hate it
rpgkermit

Post by rpgkermit »

yeah the new players for some reason like to do that. I guess like testing the waters. Also I imagine a lot of kids get ahold of this game cause its free in the markets. So we have to be patient and a little more understanding. With that said we will aslo have the Fah-q's and what have you, this particular guy has been a real annoyance, changing his profile and using this beginning part of the name. Giving mods a hard time about muting him. Things like this should be eliminated pretty quickly.
foxxx35

Post by foxxx35 »

rpgkermit wrote:yeah the new players for some reason like to do that. I guess like testing the waters. Also I imagine a lot of kids get ahold of this game cause its free in the markets. So we have to be patient and a little more understanding. With that said we will aslo have the Fah-q's and what have you, this particular guy has been a real annoyance, changing his profile and using this beginning part of the name. Giving mods a hard time about muting him. Things like this should be eliminated pretty quickly.
I saw something in another post about blocking ip addresses and I think that would work wonders
wizi_is_a_crybaby

Post by wizi_is_a_crybaby »

there are two players with very profane names. one is Fah_q (say it fast) and fah_king (say it fast) now in prder to enforce a no profanity rule these users should be banned, that is all, thank you