DIRTY SURVIVAL DERBY DAYS

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

1. What is the best time to do it? 2. Will you be attending such an event?

Weekdays, 18:00 FT
4%
Weekdays, 00:00 FT
4%
Sat, Sun, 12:00 FT
No votes
Sat, Sun, 18:00 FT
20%
Fri, Sat, 00:00 FT
22%
Yes, count me in!
40%
No, I'm not coming to die for some stuff!
9%

Total votes: 45
fiora

Re: DIRTY SURVIVAL DERBY DAYS

Post by fiora »

Alot of people I know didn't know about event , but when I told them and try it , they say that was fun , and really it is fun ,bec. If I drop something I will get it back xD
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
fiora

Post by fiora »

And raise our pvp skills too lol , I was bad in pvp now I use my brain and I am better now not the best but better than first lol
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

When u tell use brain u talking run lol if i was at mage lvl300 i wanted see u run haha
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

hey in my defense i showed up on time and waited an hour to get started...i wouldve been more of a participant had it begun when i had hoped. however dont get me wrong kollex i appreciate the event and totallt undrrstand the circumstances, i had a lot of fun really and agree with fiora that it helps improve pvp which i starting using joystick for, i hope u do more of these events as i am looking forward to practicing with a chance at prizes, a mess to FT get ur a$$$ in gear come on time nxt time if so half of the winners wouldve been late. tho i am sure thrre isnt any dissappointment coming from them. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo
kollex

Post by kollex »

Ok, due to some unexpected troubles I could not be sure whether I could host the event this week.
So it's been delayed 1 day.
Now it's scheduled for today, 29.03.15.
3 tiered events are to happen in a row:

21:00 FT unlimited *
22:00 FT 1200-
23:00 FT 500-
*JFYI: Isoril graciously decided to step aside for these events, so this one still makes sense :)

This way everybody can come to the first event, join or just watch.
Each event will last for exactly 5 rounds, so don't be late and stay for the duration of the event you choose to take part in.
Please, remember, that interference with the events will not be tolerated and I will kick for the remainder of duration if I have to.
And always remember the bushes rule: those are not your friend - you run - you forfeit the round. 0 points. Except maybe the last of the pair.
Also, If I see clear cooperation, I will deduct points from co-conspirators. This event is NOT a CLAN AFFAIR.

Results will be published as always here, probably next morning, because of the sheer amount of work needed to aount all 3 events. And my time is FT time+1, so for me it's going to end well after midnight.
fiora

Post by fiora »

I guess in this event u must stop slow spell , because. Mages slow us by 4 stacks rub around and regain mana and heal them selves then come to u full mana , kill u , and u spawn on people who stay to regain hp like archers , swords , ogres , dwarfs , so spawn come on us and Mages slow us and we die from the monsters , so please provide slow and who use slow lose 1 point each time he use , who not mage and agree with me say yes
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
kollex

Post by kollex »

DSDD #6 results:

18 ssn(5) - wand 250
17 kalou01(5) - wand 200
--- prize cut-off ---
14 fiora(4) - special prize for saving the event from being disqualified - 1 lvl 150 item
12 i so rich(5)
04 NightShade(5)
03 wow paulo(5) - special prize for scoring points in the higher-tier event while being pretty low for even their own tier! - 1 item lvl 100
03 HAMMERBYTE(2)
Score details: Show
round 1
5-1 ssn
4-1 i so rich
3 kalou01
2 HAMMERBYTE
1 wow paulo
0 NightShade

round 2
5 kalou01
4 ssn
3 fiora
2 NightShade
1 i so rich
0 wow paulo

round 3
5 ssn
4 fiora
3 i so rich
2 kalou01
1 HAMMERBYTE
0 NightShade
0 wow paulo
0 Wade

round 4
5 ssn
4 fiora
3 kalou01
2 wow paulo
1 NightShade
0 i so rich

round 5
5 i so rich
4 kalou01
3 fiora
2 dinoponte
1 NightShade
0 wow paulo
0 ssn
kollex

Post by kollex »

DSDD#7 results:
Scores AND explanations: Show
round 1
5-1* i so rich
4-1* fiora
3+2 Pyrolocke
2+2 wow paulo
1+2 receveo
0+2 NightShade
-1+2 Wade
* upon considering screenshots I reveal cooperation in the very first round: let's pretend NightShade was randomly picked as a target first. By fiora and "i so rich". But then i so rich, having perfect opportunity to kill wow paulo in a few swift strokes, chooses to join the hunt for receveo, joining fiora and Pyrolocke. But as they finish receveo, wow paulo IS the first target. Clan feuds, just as clan cooperation, should ALWAYS be left behind the entrance gate of this event.

round 2
5-1* Kheiron
4-2* fiora
3-1 Pyrolocke
2-2 i so rich
1+4 receveo
0+4 wow paulo
-1+4 Wade
-2+4 DOOMSDAY
-3+4 NightShade
* "-N" signifies a penalty of N points, while the rest move up, having points added - as many, as there are fined players over them in the position table of the round. The fine is applied for cooperation. This time, BK members, Pyrolocke and 'i so rich'. I really dislike cooperation at this event, and will always penalize for it! Of course, the penalty moves winners far deeper, that they would be, if they played fairly. But it's supposed to! You lose more than you win by breaking rules!

round 3
5-2* Pyrolocke
4-2* Kheiron
3-3* fiora
2+3 receveo
1+3 NightShade
0+3 wow paulo
-1+3 SrRajoy
-2+3 i so rich
* repeat offence gets +1 point in fines.
Also, as example of 'i so rich' in this round shows, it is unwise to leave low-level players alive, when there is risk of getting killed first :)

round 4
5 i so rich
4-2* fiora
3+1 Pyrolocke
2+1 wow paulo
1-2* Kheiron
0+2 receveo
DOOMSDAY
0 SrLancelot -ran or logged, absent on sc N, present on sc N+1
SrDani - ran to the buses, then returned
WolfCrow - bushes and back, was teleported away
NightShade - late for the start
devilcrazy - came in the middle of round
* just before this round [BK] were claiming, that mages are biggest danger. so why, when NightShade is absent, they don't start with 'i so rich'? receveo is taken out first instead.

round 5
5 fiora
4 receveo
3 Pyrolocke
2 i so rich
1 SrLancelot
0 wow paulo
0 NightShade
devilcrazy - logged or left, absent for the mid-round, appears closer to the end
This was the first relatively clean round. NightShade is taken out first, but in this case it's acceptable, because he IS the most dangerous one in the round 1vs1.
Or, maybe, as I said earlier: "karma is an itch" :)

round 6
5 NightShade
4 receveo
3 fiora
2 DOOMSDAY
1 Pyrolocke
0 i so rich - logged off/lagged off, disqualified for the round - sorry, but other players can not be held responsible for your bad connection. they were fighting and losing health and/or mana, skill usage time, while you were offline. try to understand that it is fair.
* one could assert that there was DR cooperation, but i disagree: from the beginning receveo and NightShade were fighting in different corners against different enemies.

Final score:
23 receveo(6) - staff 250
18 Pyrolocke(6) - gold token amulet given

----prize limit cut-off *----
16 fiora(6)
14 wow paulo(5) - yet another special 'encouraging' prize for participation in spite of overwhelming force of the higher-level opponents! - lvl 100 item! **
12 i so rich(6)
12 NightShade(5)
07 Kheiron(3)
04 DOOMSDAY(3)
04 Wade(2)
02 SrRajoy(1)

* this is determined each event separately, depending on total number of participants and number of rounds they played in. in this case, only 6 players qualify as consistent participants, having fought in 5 rounds or more( >= 2/3 of total number of rounds).
So, 2 prizes for 6 contestants - I consider this to be not bad at all.
** Special prize is there to encourage all players to participate, not only close-to-upper-limit of the event tier.
fiora

Post by fiora »

Kollex read the post before u , u will know why focus mage , night was 492 and mage ,highest lvl after him was recevo lvl 384 I guess , so u no need us focus him !!!!! Okay so remove slow spell from event to be fair so we Bo focus mage , mage use slow and we die from monsters , we no have hp regain but they have mana regain and can heal them selves, Kollex u even can't play vs mage by any class except mage, u can't regain hp because. Of spawn always comes to us
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

Hi all
Just an idea .
Maybe add another event called SPARTA
Melees standlall in a row u spawn tons of monsters and they have to defend them TOGETHER
PvP off
If they mage it (even with only one man standing) to defeat the waves and not let the enemies behind the line they won and all earn a little price.
Would be a cool screenshot at least ;)