killing with spawn

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

FT JUNKIE

killing with spawn

Post by FT JUNKIE »

If killing with spawn is so frowned appon why doesn't anyone do anything about it? There's more spawn parties then there is [LAW] actually doing there jobs both Jony and jessielynn do it and iv mentioned it to 2 mods yet not one has done a single thing about it. That's a bit ridiculous considering its part of the job. Games getting way too sloppy i think its time to really clean it up before its too late.
Trusted

Re: killing with spawn

Post by Trusted »

FT JUNKIE wrote:If killing with spawn is so frowned appon why doesn't anyone do anything about it? There's more spawn parties then there is [LAW] actually doing there jobs both Jony and jessielynn do it and iv mentioned it to 2 mods yet not one has done a single thing about it. That's a bit ridiculous considering its part of the job. Games getting way too sloppy i think its time to really clean it up before its too late.
agree
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

FT JUNKIE, it's amazing to me how a person can put forth a legitimate complaint, yet ruin any chance of it being taken seriously by anybody who reads it by making ridiculous accusations and assertions instead of simply voicing the concern and possibly suggesting a corrective course of action. To be blunt, I am growing weary of your jabs and attacks on the FT staff team, from all of your different accounts. If you would like this (very important BTW) issue to be discussed here, please reword it in a more helpful manner. thank you.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
FT JUNKIE

Post by FT JUNKIE »

The thing is you know just how right i am weather u admit it or not. i will not reword anything this is a place of opinions and that's mine u just dont like it. U could easily fix it but why hasn't it been done? Is it because he put 1k+ in the game... Seems way more likely

ps. All my different accounts huh? Awful funny this is my only one Lmao
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

U could easily fix it but why hasn't it been done?
let us simply deal with this part. what exactly do you propose?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
FT JUNKIE

Post by FT JUNKIE »

Maybe a quick ingame way to contact a mod (like a clan chat) and notify them of the problem to hopefully witness the action and handle it accordingly. not sure if that's a good suggestion but its a thought
Insider

Post by Insider »

FT JUNKIE wrote:Maybe a quick ingame way to contact a mod (like a clan chat) and notify them of the problem to hopefully witness the action and handle it accordingly. not sure if that's a good suggestion but its a thought
Many ppayers suggested it long ago, but i think bad guys will spam it :(
FT JUNKIE

Post by FT JUNKIE »

That may be a downfall however something needs done. No point in having rules if they are not enforced