Message from an old man

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DUMBLEDORE

Message from an old man

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Hi all,i am dubledore old lord of Ahou.I quited game 6 months ago.Since then much has changed i suppose.Is there anything from the old game left?Players?Clans?How is situation now?If any old friend or new bud wants to inform me about game now i d really appreciate it.
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Acnologia
Location: Where you always are but no see me (get good eye, i'm EVRYWHERE!)

Re: Message from an old man

Post by Acnologia »

WB bro, some new clans apeared: AD, rash, 3X; old clans are much inactives: Link, AHOU; now more guys are lvl2 000+: Isoril, Rickdog, Dr DOOM, magix; and lot are lvl 1 500+ Korea, Jony, Insiders (maybe now on GM training), knighty
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

wb ;) - - as always, lots had changed in 6 months lol... most of the players from then are still here (plus new ones of course) ... not sure on the time line here, but biggest changes might be the new maps (with quests and monsters obviously) the bank for storage, and the 15 player "retaliation list" .. meaning you can attack the last 15 players who attacked you, regardless of their level (not perfect, but it has really made it much nicer to play) ... anyway, I'm sure I'm leaving something out

good to hear from you
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

Acnologia wrote:WB bro, some new clans apeared: AD, rash, 3X; old clans are much inactives: Link, AHOU; now more guys are lvl2 000+: Isoril, Rickdog, Dr DOOM, magix; and lot are lvl 1 500+ Korea, Jony, Insiders (maybe now on GM training), knighty
Dont put me in same boat as those noobs. Knighty is up there with DOOM MAIDEN.... NOT PLAYING IN SAND BOX WITH KOREA. JONY. MAGIX
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Leone

Post by Leone »

blitzcraig wrote:wb ;) - - as always, lots had changed in 6 months lol... most of the players from then are still here (plus new ones of course) ... not sure on the time line here, but biggest changes might be the new maps (with quests and monsters obviously) the bank for storage, and the 15 player "retaliation list" .. meaning you can attack the last 15 players who attacked you, regardless of their level (not perfect, but it has really made it much nicer to play) ... anyway, I'm sure I'm leaving something out

good to hear from you
You left out fish! Biggest change in the game :)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

oh yeah! fishing!! (and throwing weapons for all melee ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏