CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Asmodeous

Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Post by Asmodeous »

Straight up, its just not believable. Its been consistant that he runs full speed with 3 to 4 applications of the slow spell. The skin is just a skin.

I dont know where all these things are coming from about how skins magically cause different things... Over and above changing the animations of the characters attacks. Or lack of.

Under every other skin the issues of him running at full speed under slow is about 50%. Probably as Knighty says its because of how many people play him.

So the breakdown, multiple people are saying somethings going on, especially with the run speed. Logs are stating nothings going on. No one else is replicating this (afaik) for themselves. So what is it then?

A bunch of people jumping on the band wagon saying "hacker hacker hacker" with storiee or is there something going on here that hasnt been picked up yet?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

skins have caused several odd things, that's why this one was interesting to me ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

With him it was never with skins. At all. Even with mage appropriate skins this happened.
receveo

Post by receveo »

XD JONY IS A CAT IN BOOTS.
receveo

Post by receveo »

Korea dont chime in ur not welcome.
receveo

Post by receveo »

Jony stays OWNED. Fb forums real game
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-04-02-18-13-50_20150403113233979.jpg
Screenshot_2015-04-02-18-13-50_20150403113233979.jpg (170.35 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
Hello

Post by Hello »

You are 0 receveo! I know who are you...you have nothing to say.
Myers304

Post by Myers304 »

So what is your excuse eclipse? Lag on your end? Lack of pvp skill? Or does trio just simply own u? Either way u have all the lvls but we still show u just how weak u actually are. Anyway before commenting on someone's pvp u should first look at your own. seeing how u have no room to talk i recamend lots of practice for u
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Myers304 wrote:So what is your excuse eclipse? Lag on your end? Lack of pvp skill? Or does trio just simply own u? Either way u have all the lvls but we still show u just how weak u actually are. Anyway before commenting on someone's pvp u should first look at your own. seeing how u have no room to talk i recamend lots of practice for u
Really? xD Did not I prove it otherwise? Forget the lesson? xD See ya again. 1 vs 4 I really enjoy. xD