Mods are now allowed to help a clan

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Mods are now allowed to help a clan

Post by rearrow »

according to 2 sources Gandalf ha said that mods arenow allowed to buy lvls for others.
rash lvls have aparently been bought by mods.

this kinda explains why rash is growing so fast and why they got free lvls on towers, free walls and now better pisition of towers. all mod provided.

gm and mods are suposed to be neutral.

i would like a clear explanayion why rash ends up.in better position with mod help constantly, while other clans still have gaps in their walls and minimal repairs/support. i also would like to know why they are allowed to break rules and even be rewArded afterwards
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Mods are now allowed to help a clan

Post by Gandalf »

this post is better :)

please send me a PM with details and i check it.

but i am almost sure, that there was no bad idea behind it but a mistake ;) and it will be rewinded.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

different subject realy.

are members in gm now allowed to buy lvls for others?
that would be a total breach of neutrality.

the step to helping others in.other ways would be very small.

im.not concerned wirh the one time occurrence i heard about. what worried me that i was told that mods had been told it was allowed now.. thats what ilike an answer to.
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

What this i hear mods placing walls for a clan.(RASH) they knew when they started building they couldn't seal off base.

Yet they built there anyway. Not our fault they didnt pick a different spot to build.and now mods are placing walls for them so they can seal off base. THATS BS. IDK HOW MANY TIME I HEARD MODS CAN'T GET INVOLVED IN CLAN BUSINESS.

And now clans are getting special treatment. FK THAT.

MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE MAPPED OUT BEFORE BUILDING. LIKE MOST OTHERS DO.

AND I WONDER WHO PUSHED FOR THE MOD PLACED WALLS FOR RASH????

My guess INSIDERS AGAIN. past few updates have been in rash favor. The auto attack. Becasue DR would to into there base and drop them 1 by 1. SPEAKING OF FIX THE FKN AUTO FIRE FOR ALLYS.

NOW THE MOD PLACED WALLS. FUNNYONLY RASH NEEDED IT. HMMM

WONDER WHOS MODS FAVORITE CLAN IS.

MODS STOP INTERFERING WITH CLANS.IF THEY CANT BUILD A SEALED BASE.FIND A DIFFERENT SPOT TO BUILD BASE.
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Gandalf wrote:this post is better :)

please send me a PM with details and i check it.

but i am almost sure, that there was no bad idea behind it but a mistake ;) and it will be rewinded.
Hello Gandalf, you are requested to check the logs, and post them here on forum. If the towers are found to be on a different place than they were before the update, then delete those towers; and as a punishment wipe these clans Rash/GODZ/KGB.

Yes, I don't want them, really? Yes man! You won't be cool if you did not do it. will you? I mean c'mon how else would you make them happy and gain their respect? huh? huh? You know it's all wrong and horrible if you listen to them. But if you don't, your friends won't like you anymore! And you won't be cool anymore! And since the approval of questionable friends is far more important than anything else, you obviously have to comply...but "how?" You ask, "how do you make of it a mistake?"

This is very annoying and agitating. Every time, when we are helped to fix some error generated by game engine, Mommy would start whining like Daddy is on leave. Mommy always succeed in pressurizing staff team. The staff team should inquire into the matters before giving in.

Damn! Mommy is always trying to get in the way of our legit plans! But it's really important that you listen to Mommy! After all, who is more important? The jerk-face bullies in disguise as good guys who want nothing more than seeing us being made retarded funny sh*t! Genuine affection?

There was no mistake, Gandalf. Blitz worked with me. When towers were moved to the former positions, gaps were generated which could not be sealed. I asked him to move towers to a different spot but Blitz did not agree. Blitz gave me two options either to move them to their former position or leave them as they are. I preferred the former position. I created walls inside the clan to block entrance.

Funny that the staff always succumb to the pressure! Now, before anyone succumb to pressure and play with the towers just to please Mommy, I ask for logs which would correctly identify the former positions of the towers with POS. Aww, c'mon! Why care about logs! Mommy already have your approval and stuff, now you have to get ours! And succumbing to Mommy pressure by doing things like crushing beer cans on our head and stuff is the only way to do it! Will seem pathetic - Pssh, no you won't (okay, maybe you will)!

Besides, I also want to know what changes have been brought to the walls and buildings of Dr/raw/trio/legend/trek by GM after the update. Because if a mature GM can commit a "MISTAKE" in our case then surely some GMs must have committed "SOME MISTAKES" in helping the afore-mentioned clans in sorting out the issues generated by update.

WHAT?? DID YOU SAY MISTAKES!!!!! Why not? Everyone does it! You're not cool if you don't! I mean, c'mon! Everyone does it! All the cool kids in school do it! It's good for GM too! Only losers don't do mistakes!

And if the GMs do commit mistake of supposed favouritism, preferential treatment, and one-sidedness then I have no more trust in staff team. Then playing FT would be no more but a waste of money and time! I do not appreciate to waste any. It would be better to quit game than to argue with Mommy.

Mommy, you make the rest of us laugh. Laughter will distract us from your nerdy glasses and fat.... As long as you keep us laughing, we won't bully tough-love you.We'll continue to be your friends - you're a part of the gang! We'll even allow you to hang out with us and do what we (make you) like.... and so on.

Besides, it's not we don't care about you, right? It's just that you have to earn our respect, so you have to do what we tell you to! That's what you want, right?
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Zus has blitz already explained others posts , admins moved walls and base because with towers space update enemies could build towers inside like before they couldnt easy to understand

Like dr many others clans did
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Rash had no walls around the base. so there were no gaps to be closed by blitz at all.

building inside ciuld be prevented by extra walls inside, or even rocks or trees.

and i hearby officially complain about personal attacks about education, fat, glasses, etc.nothing to do with the game at all.
Last edited by rearrow on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

dinoponte2 wrote:Zus has blitz already explained others posts , admins moved walls and base because with towers space update enemies could build towers inside like before they couldnt easy to understand

Like dr many others clans did

HASN'T EVERYONE AT ONE TIME HEARD "MODS CAN'T INTERFER WITH CLAN BUSINESS"

I HAVE HEARD THIS MANY TIMES FROM MODS AND ADMINS

AND NOW THEY PLACE WALLS FOR A CLAN WHO CHOOSE TO BUILD IN A SPOT KNOWING THEY COULDN'T SEAL IT.

THATS NOT OUR FAULT THEY CHOOSE TO BUILD THERE. AND NOT THEY GET SPECIAL TREATMENT. THATS WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS.

AND BEFORE ANY MOD/ADMIN SAYS " WELL WE'LL PUT WALLS UP FOR YOU"

I SAY FK NO... BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO BUILD IN A SPOT WHERE I COULD SEAL MY BASE
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Jive

Post by Jive »

I fully agree with little brat step child... DR buildings were moved away from attking positions... my newest 400 tower now stops pirates in sea from attking and is 3 spots left than was before... my 455 tower that covered rocks now doesnt... so little red headed step child you can complain all u want but bottom line for this post is....

RASH HAS TOWER ONTOP OF ROCKS THAT U COULDNT HAVE PLACED... RASH HAS A SEAL THAT WASNT AND COULD NVR HAVE BEEN IF MODS DIDNT PLACE... UPDATE HURT YOUR TRAILER PARK 0... as for bk idagf... your trash... soon u wont beable to acess your base so idgaf what was changed...

now If rash keepin there base with mod placed seal I need a mod to fix my mess that was a temp fix and ill decide new placements... cuz if u think takin my towers out of an attking placement as they were is perfecly ok your more messed up than John Wayne Gacy... CLOWN THAT UP...

so ill b chilln n waitin for my new placements or fix rash... move walls to outide?... why didnt he just add walls himself to prevent builings?... with auto on theres no way to build anyway tards... but noooo they get builds moved and walls put where they had no seal?...

like I say... 0 respect... 0...

spit in the face of those who worked hard , spent gold to map out placements... no ones fault but rash they couldnt create un walkable grass... DR did legit... been changed to fix weak points LOSIN MAD GOLD DOING IT...but it was legit... I sold a 300 big castle on over 8 limit bug... we miss counted or simply didnt notice.. but space reduction wasnt a prediction we were expecting... but u guys knew... waited for update and entered our base... tried to build not once but twice inside... ofc you lost like u always do... but thats normal...

anyway I have buildin issues need fixed that are legit...

so step kid hold your tongue... you know its wrong but why say "yeah we trickd blitz into thinkin we had a seal so he made us one" and admit your wrong... u already turned towers into castles with closer position you couldnt get before...now you turnd around and did it again...

wheres my rubber hose?
}-)
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

i would be happy, if you calm down.

we help all clans to fix gaps in walls after new update. all clans may request this service.

if you feel mistreated, get a GM to your base and he will help you filling the gaps.

if buildings have been moved without any need and are placed tactically better than before, we have to place them back. but then, provide exact positions of buildings instead of general complaints. because, it is very difficult to react then.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German