NOT A PENNY PETITION LIST

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I left the mods cuz they r powerless, useless, oblivious to the true problems of the game...and so is the creator. Most mods don't even play the game anymore. How in the hell can u fix a game u don't even play.

I Cleopatra haven't spent money on this game in months. And wont until the true problems like balanced class...bug...glitchs...auto clickers

Who wants to join me and not spend a cent until the true problems r fixed. I'm making a petition who wants to join me?

Cleopatra
The Houstaaja
Jive
athena/shirley
ayZuse
kuruvar
rearrow
HAMMER
Pro Player
Jakob Kerby
Asmodeous
DEMONS
naomi
OP Archer
Last edited by Cleopatra on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:21 am, edited 13 times in total.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
The Houstaaja

Re: NOT A PENNY PETITION LIST

Post by The Houstaaja »

I can join ya with ease. Still haven't used a single cent for this game (except wife bought me google play gift card at one point).
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Jive

Post by Jive »

I believe this is how most players feel... to many bugz that need fixed... make me mod... ill fix the deceit on the inside... prioritize the major problems and the cheaters will b exposed... best idea ever?... ofc }-)
}-)
athena/shirley

Post by athena/shirley »

True. Three is a lot needs work done. And yes we need the gm s to play more. They can't fix it if they don't see the problems.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Let me know if I accidentally add anyone who doesn't want to be on the list. He must listen if we speak up!!
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

I plan on buying about 1k-1500 lvl this tax season. And i know a few others who plan on doing same. But not with all the BS IN GAME. IT DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE FIXED BEFORE I SPEND ANY MONEY.

And im sure the others planing on buying lvls at tax season. Wont either already been discussing it.

NO MORE MONEY SPENT ON A BROKEN GAME!!!
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
kuruvar

Post by kuruvar »

Add me Cleo!! I was planning to buy lvls to titan on my archer with settlement, but i put off because of the bull. I play because of friends not to bully or be bullied. Seth has many GOOD improvments that should be considered. Oh im kuruvar for those who dont know.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

totaly agree. add me

i do howver think that some still play. but not in clans and they are clueless on how clans work or how their help in fixing problems for one clan totaly destroyes months of work by many others.

because they , and admins specificalky, do not understand clan play they are used by ubscrupulous players as a weapon against other clans.

creator must stop work.on cosmetics and he and admins should participate in clans for a few weeks.
HAMMER

Post by HAMMER »

I've had enough of this game, moved on to better things but I still care about it and hope it improves for the players, I'm in
DNR HAMMER- self sufficient mage (you ain't goin rough enough)
HAMMERBITE- mage (muted)

RETIRED
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

I left the mods cuz they r powerless, useless, oblivious to the true problems of the game...and so is the creator.
i dislike your tone towards the staff team, where you were a part until some weeks ago. because discretness is a key skill, i will not comment the reasons you give here.
How in the hell can u fix a game u don't even play.
because patience is another key skill for being gamemaster, i will not answer here with defending us. you are right, that all should play the game 24-7. but to run a game has many other parts, too. you should know that. and also you should know, that we all sacrifice our free time and also, the pleasure of being a regular player. i gave that up to develop the game over 2 years ago and i miss it often enough. do you think, the game would have grown that much without such decisions?

good, that players play and find glitches. and report them.

surely, we have to fix known issues, but again, patience is important, if a game is based on volunteers.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German