MY ONE AND ONLY APOLOGIE

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gesus

MY ONE AND ONLY APOLOGIE

Post by Gesus »

I am not sorry for my actions over past day on forum and FB i am surprised it only took a day of mass complaining. For mods/admins to involve us in the update processe.

But if not for my actions along with others this would have never had happened. It is a step in the right direction and for one i hope we keep in that same direction.

Now for the apologize

I am sorry to any mods/admins if you felt singled out. I know blitz got the most of it. But it was not my intention to single out any of the game team.

Me and other players needed to do something to get team attention and get the game heading in the right direction again.

Now for now i say we forget messing with clan issues and solely focus pn pvp balance. Then after that update is out and thoes bugs are fixed move on to clan issues.

We just need to work on one project at a time.

And as i said i am glad the team is involving the daily players in the update processes. And hope that even after this pvp balance update they continue to keep public in the loop.
Knight-2037

FT NEEDS A TOUGH VOICE. IM HAPPY TO BE THAT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING THAT

JUST BECAUSE I ROAR DOSENT ALWAYS MEAN I'M MAD. SOMETIME I JUST WANT TO BE HEARD

WE PAY WE SAY!!!
Gesus

Re: MY ONE AND ONLY APOLOGIE

Post by Gesus »

Now maybe everone will see where i am coming from
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-07-26-00-58-59.png
Screenshot_2015-07-26-00-58-59.png (90.22 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
Knight-2037

FT NEEDS A TOUGH VOICE. IM HAPPY TO BE THAT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING THAT

JUST BECAUSE I ROAR DOSENT ALWAYS MEAN I'M MAD. SOMETIME I JUST WANT TO BE HEARD

WE PAY WE SAY!!!
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

it is no problem to emphasize arguments.

but i want to clarify, that insulting anybody (here: staff members) here or - even worse - on facebook is not tolerated at all.

next time, emphasize but do not curse. thank you.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Not saying what he did was right. But surely everyone or at least some people saw that boiling point was close right?

Its just gotten to the point where angry mob mentality has kicked in. But even with that theres some truth behind whatevers been said. Its general frustration and it happens in most games. Unfortunately nost games have a paid for dedicated team to deal with the ingame issues.

What we forget is that we have one creator. One coder and a staff that do do what they can but otherwise cant help coding etc for whatever reason that is.

In saying that im sure theres been offers to help code at times. Or test possible updates.

Heres an idea, just a small one. I dont know if its possible. But why not release a third apk that a limited amount of people at any one time can log into, for pvp updates etc? A few blank maps. One with various clan buildings that renew after being killed. A shop that allowed the modification of levels up to a point and keep it completely seperate from the mmo we have now?

Again just an idea but itd also provide a good place to test. It could even be invite only for more well known or experienced people with the game and you'd have to pitch a case as to why you should be allowed to try this.
Jive

Post by Jive »

Ultima online made an anything goes server... not a bad idea
}-)