Apologies from France

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Phaxes

Apologies from France

Post by Phaxes »

Hello,

For all players feeling annoyed, bullied, arroussed and even insulted by players speaking french (... well not so good either... ) I would like to present my deepest appologies.

These players are behaving badly, thinking the place if their. They come, burst your ennemies in flame and go without a word. If you try to say something they start barking and barking, never stop chatting (so no one else can answer). When they have no better argument they revert to French for insults.
Then they follow you everywhere to spoil all your "spawn" or they try to attract mobs around you before "blinking", thinking it might hurt you.

For all players having suffered from these guys (you will know who if it happened), again I present my sincere apologies.
I really feel ashamed of the image they give of frenchmen.
Indeed, there are some good french players ! But they stay quiet, modest and are probably so ashamed themself that they never chat in french either... or leave the game.
Mornarq

Re: Apologies from France

Post by Mornarq »

Thank you phaxes, and they are the ones who need to apologize. Im sorry this happens while me and creator are inactive. Ill take care of it when Im back. And my Mods will work on controlling situation Im sure.

Message aux Français qui manquent de respect:

Utiliser une langue qui est étrangère pour la plupart des joueurs comme le Français (qui est ma langue maternelle en passeant), est une attitude hypocrite et franchement innacceptable. Pensez-vous pas malin en essayant de cacher vos crimes. Vous êtes sujet aux mêmes règles que les autres, même si je les ai écrites en anglais. À mon retour, je vais m'assurer que ces cachettes ne se reproduisent plus. Je vais traduire les règles en Francais, et les faire traduire en d'autres langues pour m'en assurer.

Je, mes moderateurs, et la communauté vous observe.
Merci
  • Player since 02/13 around release
  • Founder of Staff Team, Thank You for opportunity Compbatant
  • Retired Game Admin
  • Founder of famous [TLAW] Staff Clan
  • Founder of infamous [PIN] Vigilante Clan. Continue to protect weak from tyrannical strong
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

Phaxes wrote:Hello,

For all players feeling annoyed, bullied, arroussed and even insulted by players speaking french (... well not so good either... ) I would like to present my deepest appologies.

These players are behaving badly, thinking the place if their. They come, burst your ennemies in flame and go without a word. If you try to say something they start barking and barking, never stop chatting (so no one else can answer). When they have no better argument they revert to French for insults.
Then they follow you everywhere to spoil all your "spawn" or they try to attract mobs around you before "blinking", thinking it might hurt you.

For all players having suffered from these guys (you will know who if it happened), again I present my sincere apologies.
I really feel ashamed of the image they give of frenchmen.
Indeed, there are some good french players ! But they stay quiet, modest and are probably so ashamed themself that they never chat in french either... or leave the game.
you can always report them on forums and we will do what we can until other admins return. :)
Mornarq

Post by Mornarq »

En passeant, Phaxes, reponds quand tu as lu le thread, merci. Pour qu'on sache quand tu as lu.
  • Player since 02/13 around release
  • Founder of Staff Team, Thank You for opportunity Compbatant
  • Retired Game Admin
  • Founder of famous [TLAW] Staff Clan
  • Founder of infamous [PIN] Vigilante Clan. Continue to protect weak from tyrannical strong
Gold mage

Post by Gold mage »

Please stop using that fantasy language of yours... It makes me hungry and gives me a strange urge to open a bottle of red wine....
retired Game Admin In clan LAW
retired Forum moderator

Useful links:
- General game help, including a giant map and more.
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Phaxes

Post by Phaxes »

Mornarq [Game Admin] wrote:En passeant, Phaxes, reponds quand tu as lu le thread, merci. Pour qu'on sache quand tu as lu.

Je l'ai lu... je les lis tous d'ailleurs Image . Mais je n'ai pas vu de question pour moi. Image
I have read it... I real all topics anyway Image . But i have not seen a question for me Image
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

oh admin is french lol I speak french too :)
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

Creator is Polish (Speaks English). Mornarq is Canadian (speak French, English), and I'm American and speak English (100%, but use google translator if needed any other language)
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

yup admin said french is his primary language or first learnt
Phaxes

Post by Phaxes »

Well... They started again.

Psycho and Cosquer9_2 definitely spoiled my pleasure to play this game.
Taunts, insults, blocks, attacks and even threathening of retailation in real life.
That's not Role Playing Game. It's Rude People Glory!

Enough for me, i'm out of here.
Uninstalled the game from tablets and phone.
Cleared all info from my forum account.

Bye