just some info

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

receveo

Re: just some info

Post by receveo »

If it was agianst the rules so much how did we take perm mute off of mike mage? Yeah obviously some one likes these two clans verry much (insiders) any ways not many share someone buys n sells at their own risk, how some accts are carried on when main person quits, much like magix was sold to grindix long time ago, rickdogg is still shared or stolen by dinopete funny part he speaks buying lvls is bad yet he plays on one top 4mages in game so verry contradictive. Dont throw stones when u live in glass house yourself.
Insider

Post by Insider »

receveo wrote:If it was agianst the rules so much how did we take perm mute off of mike mage? Yeah obviously some one likes these two clans verry much (insiders)
It wasnt my decision. Some more players got "last chance". If player was permanently muted long ago, and havent used bad language for last time - sometimes we give them last chance :)
Jive

Post by Jive »

unmute the bat if this lame gets unmute everyone shouldn't
}-)
Jive

Post by Jive »

just b close when u do
}-)
Jive

Post by Jive »

and I know gand has told 1 if u mods to help me cuz hes on vaca sooooo whys it takin 3 days?.... yall have time to talk on here but cant undo your own mistakes?.... idgaf I want my stuff fixed that was ruined
}-)
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Thats hilarious. I didnt know permenant actually meant temporary. Is it because its "Mike" who as we know is tapok. Or is there some other reasoning behind it?

Because before now, i havent heard of anyone whos been perma muted unmuted. So if it has happened... examples would be good.

Because you can see how this looks. Saying its not your descision etc and being the one to chime in and say that, let alone being the first one to say it aswell after whats been said. It doesnt look good.

Mike hasnt even been muted that long either, so my question is. Are there others on a similar list?
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

I did receive a "last chance" about a year or so ago

And was muted for 5-6 months before i got un perm muted
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yeah, without checking logs or naming names, I want to say it's happened like 5 or 6 times that I know of... usually after a considerable amount of time, long discussion, and marked change in general chat (obviously looking at private chat at that point).... don't quote me on that number... I'm kinda guessing from memory right now
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Fair call then. So why is it called perm mute, when its really more like muted until reviewed?
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i do agree with getting a last chance.
for all.
maybe just declare an amnesty and unmute all once.

but i also think its extremely bad timing on gm part and strange to do this this fast to mike after there has been so many acquisations about gm helping rash.
True or not doesnt matter here. its the perception which gm creates here.

And rash enemies seem.to be getting muted rather fast. then again, they are angry about perceived favoratism and do use some strong language.

in short imnot acusing gm, but gm doesn't seem to be defusing the situation.

i would like to know if such an un-mute requires all gm to agree? that would put a stop to suspecting a single gm by some.

I also would like to know if release from.jail requires multiple gm consent.

I remember jony getting a month in jail ( multipke offences, new offence after just getting out after a week in jail). but 3-4 days later he was back and playing again.
a month shortened to 3-4 days is a huge reduction.
I know it wasnt favouratism since I know who released him.

but again these type of things create a perception of favoratism and encourages breaking rules instead of deterring him. ' well even if i get punished several, il be out quickly'.