dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
StickyKse

Re: just some info

Post by StickyKse »

Sad, but when you invest over $4,000 into a game and get tired of it, selling is only chance of getting any money back.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Guess the same could be said for rick aswell. Although im still here. I love how you make peoples information public dino. Especially when you asked me not to tell people that rick doesnt really play at all.

So in essence. Were doing exactly the same thing. Only the original players still here.
Jive

Post by Jive »

u got Pz mixed up you aint no Pimp your a Phony...
}-)
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

First of all u totaly wrong old iso lol rick still plays a lot problably i never played at rick alt and u dont know, can be big lie whoknows only me nd rick right

Am still mad with u iso but i guess 2500 is good money so u wasnt dumb i guess lol, probably haha2u on few months sell alt again lol

One think atleast someone tell to haha2u not use autoclick also tell him to not be likr toad, no offence toad lol
Asmo today he talked to me lieing all time telling haha2u was created by u asmodeus, this type of lie, u should think better who sells acc
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Yeah you do play on rick. I know you do. It doesnt help that the english is the same. The sentences are structured exactly the same. Youve spoken to me on both dino and rick, carrying conversations over onto dino. Ricks english is far different. Our topics are different. Its not one big lie when its been admitted to, and $5 says your IP's will match if checked.

I barely see rick. Get him to send me a pm himself then. Because when he played we took frequent smoke breaks. I barely see him on if ever and ive been on all times of the days and watched his playtime decrease.

You can be as mad as you want mate. I still play, it just so happens theres someone else who plays too.

Chill, you never appeared to care that jony does it. And its conveniently forgotten that Rick is shared too.

Peace.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

I forgot to add. He doesnt auto click. Hes just a better pvper. As the topics been brought up, theres clear ways to identify an auto clicker. An auto clicker creates sluggish movements. You NEVER spell skip, and you become incredibly bad at pvp because of how you have to use an auto clicker.

Bottom line is, you'l always wipe the floor with an auto clicker pvper.
Bence

Post by Bence »

How can a mage better in pvp than a higher lvl mage?
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Most epic line ever.
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Hahahaha talking like that asmo i wouls think u gave forum pass to haha2u who knows, and no haha toldme u sold acc for 2500

Am not wrong and i tough u has an example asmodeus idk what think now, only time will tell
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English