Compbatant: you ignore admins and long time players

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jive

Re: Compbatant: you ignore admins and long time players

Post by Jive »

doom biggest lvl buyin reason... ive created all those buyin... why u think DR always short straw?... cuz if DR down we adapt... we do work.. yet we get no buffs even when offerd... we take no crap evenwhen we just want what mods moved back toOUR ORIGINL PLACEMENT IMDODGD NOW FOR 3 full days... callin u out now blitz... you moved my builds to weaker status... quit dodgen and do ur job... ive waited what 3 weeks?.... put my builds where I placed them and you moved them to help a game no buyin $ clan.... trash will be takin out... but u help them by moving my builds????... I want my stf where it was built.. ive waited n bee patient but enemy only gains... nice job... you fix them up nice ive waited a month to fix ur ms up... dont make me go off on ur frakin help on ft to those that cant play... I want my stf moved as others have done but I JUST WANT TO MOVE TO THE PLACE I PUT IT BEFORE IT WAS MOVED... GAND HAS TOLD U FOR 3 days fix dr yet u ignore cuz it doesnt help U... fix mods fix the game... to creator your welcome for the 15k$ since dec of 14.... show DR u care
}-)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Call me out all you want, but I never moved any buildings without a lot of discussion from the involved clan, and any adjacent clans. I've got a list of people to help, and you've just moved yourself back to the bottom.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Jive

Post by Jive »

ur cool... tell me gand hasnt sent a msg to DR original placment of builds last 3 days... 0 pms from anyone but gand but hes enjoying family so I understand... but I know hes mgd u unts... fix ur own stuff blitz or quit mod... ur trash anywY idy u even got mod... idc if some say u ok but from where I sit youve done nothing but bad for the game and gifted weaker clans the ability to act like they strong... back off mate n fix my problem... its been a month since u ruined the game... put my builds back
}-)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

LoL
⬜ 💣 🌏
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

Btw. Why the restriction is lvl 250 ?
The houses quest is for players lvl 175
Insider

Post by Insider »

re4ction wrote:Btw. Why the restriction is lvl 250 ?
The houses quest is for players lvl 175
Its second part of this quest. To start second part you need lvl about 200, and to finish - 250.

Like you can start first part at lvl 75, but finish at 175 only.
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

So u the reward thing and stuff is only for high lvl ?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

simple reason for level restrictions... high level players need something fun to do too lol... if I set all quests with no level restrictions, then a high level can help his alt through and get 100 levels from 1 quest... if I set xp low to match, then high levels get nothing out of it... if I give a set number of levels, then there is an advantage to doing then later.... hope this helps ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏