Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 16
Insider

EPIC COLLOSEUM BATTLES BACK! (-:

Post by Insider »

Long ago, almost year ago, we had battles in Colloseum by me and kollex - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4898 .

What do you think about continuing it? :?:

There are 2 types of fights I can suggest. If you have more ideas - post here. Scenarios for 2 types:
1) TEAM FIGHTS
Firstly, players will be divided in group by level(30-100, 100-250, 250-500, 500-1250, 1250+). Like on Monday battle for 30-100, Tuesday for 100-250 and so on. After separating by levels all players who joined battle will divided into 2 teams depending on their levels. Then we meet in colloseum and have 5 rounds between these 2 teams. After death you should come back to Colloseum or your team will just lose one member. Teams do not change between rounds. Round lasts till members of only one team will stay on battlefield. After 5 rounds end every player will get his prize depending on his level, his team's points and when he/she died. Like in total for lvls 30-100 group 100m will be divided between players. Imagine, Team A won with score 3:2. Then 60m(100*3/5) is divided between members of these groups. If members of this group have lvls 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, 95 and 100(in total 485) - 60m will be divided depending on it. Like lvl 30 player who did not run will receive 60*30/485=3,7 millions. Then Team B will receive gold too, but less(2:5).

2) 1 vs 1 fights

Same rounds, same gold depending on level - but 1 vs 1 and others can make rates. This type of battle will be hold if 2 players request for it.

Rules will be changed too. Here is new list of rules:

1) Cave is no PvP zone, you can heal there. But don't sit there for more than 30 seconds
2) If you don't come after death - teams will not be changed and you will not receive prize. You have 3 minutes to come
3) We can not control drops in PvP, so if you don't want to lose it - wear non dropable or cheap gear
4) While joining battles you accept all the rules. Don't say "I did not understand them" or "Oh, forgot this part of rules" - you will be teleported out of colloseum
5) If I say "STOP" everyone must stop attack and wait for commands

Vote in poll if you like the idea :)
ayZuse

Re: EPIC COLLOSEUM BATTLES BACK! (-:

Post by ayZuse »

THUMBS DOWN. Good luck getting players
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Cleverwolf

Post by Cleverwolf »

Team and single battles of wave of monsters. When for prizes and gold xp at ur discretion.
Cleverwolf

Post by Cleverwolf »

Oh two thumbs up to compensate for na sayers. Lol
Insider

Post by Insider »

ayZuse wrote:THUMBS DOWN. Good luck getting players
What's wrong?
Insider

Post by Insider »

Cleverwolf wrote:Team and single battles of wave of monsters. When for prizes and gold xp at ur discretion.
Fight spawned monsters in teams? Then its spawn party :)
Cleverwolf

Post by Cleverwolf »

Ya but if u do in collisium to get through waves u could win prizes ad a team. Making a good team would be fun.lol
Cleverwolf

Post by Cleverwolf »

Ment as a team.
James142

Post by James142 »

I think clever wolf means teams of certain lvl ranges must work together and face monsters in waves that are strong enough to kill the team but, the team is also strong enough to kill off the monsters
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

ayZuse wrote:THUMBS DOWN. Good luck getting players
Agreed
90% of lag (spawn) partys r a waste of time IMO ;)
I can get more xp and gold alone and less lag
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!