What's word "Hacking"?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Trusted

Re: What's word "Hacking"?

Post by Trusted »

Asmodeous wrote:So carrying on from the other thread. You still dont need a dictionary to do brute forcing. Their two different thing. Brute force via a dictionary attack/wordlist... which is commonly called a dictionary attack. Or brute force, nothing ive ever used for brute forcing anything including zip/rar files, pdf's, so on and so forth has required a dictionary of every single combination. Its started from (just an example) aaaa, all the way to whatever.
So you didn't know what is the real hacking..
timecosum

Post by timecosum »

Trusted wrote:Hello, please say what's for you the word "haking"
It's me on a golf course.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Actually it was an example. Just an example. Judging your answers overall you havent really given anything useful except for being pretty vague and "im whitehat".

Tell me, what is "the real hacking" hm? Because if your game, we can go into what you can do with linux and a nexus tablet aswell if you want, or even just kali on a desktop. Nothing better than a mobile platform that allows you to do nearly everything you can do with linux.

Im calling your bluff simply because it seems like youve taken maybe fifteen minutes out of your time to do a google search. Prove me wrong and contribute a bit more and ill eat my words infront of everyone.

Thing is you cant just say the stuff your saying then say your a whitehat and know about hacking and the web, copy and paste from wikipedia the types of hackers and what RAT is and when challenged only say "no" then be unable to diffrentiate between a dictionary attack, a brute force attack and class wps attacks as "not real hacking".

It doesnt work like that. You had plenty of things to come back with. Such as bringing up the oldschool hashcat which uses gpu instead of cpu power. Rainbow tables. What rainbow tables are and why they can speed up the process of breaking into somethibg faster or completely fail. Why a dictionary attack can outright fail. Platforms people use. Some use windows for whatever reason. Ive only used it for C&A, or why some use debian over kali and vice versa.

So yeah. Summing it up, ill be happy if you make me eat my words because then the discussions worth something and comparisons on things can be talked on. Otherwise if not and the next post doesnt contain anything other than "Nu, cannot be done" or "da real hacking" or anything else like that theres no point in continuing on.

#timeconsum lol in the sand traps? Because thats usually me xD
timecosum

Post by timecosum »

Ha, I'm actually pretty good out of the sand...problem is I'm always in there
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

The only thing im good at is using the driver and semi ok at putting. Its just using the irons or whatever their called. The ball flies everywhere i dont want it to be lol.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Looks like you won this poker game. He went all in and you called his bluff :lol: he visited forum today, but didn't dare to reply. GG WP Asmodeus. Now i know that you handle poker-games too :D.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Thing is i always welcome talk on it. I did hope he'd make me eat my words aswell because i was looking forward to discussion on it all. Because more often than not ill learn something, and hell if it was pointed out that im wrong on something with good reason as to why. Sweet as, show me my error so i can learn. Feel free anyone to continue this or do just that. Im up for it :)
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

I don't want reply..
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Dont want to or cant?
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Asmodeous wrote:Dont want to or cant?
Dont' want because everyone didn't know what's the real hacking.