Moderator: Game Administrators

Asmodeous

Re: What's word "Hacking"?

Post by Asmodeous »

Yeah. So can't. Topic closed.
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Asmodeous wrote:Yeah. So can't. Topic closed.
It's your opinion but I think you know only how the hacking work..and you can't use it
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Sure dude. Whatever you say. Im not the one defending myself with "you dont know the real hacking" and "Im whitehat". Or just saying security is bad on the net, you dont even say why. Your vague, completely vague.

Then you try to tell me i dont have the capacity to understand "when a hacker develop anti-cheat, the hacker develop a system tobypass this"

Are you serious? Anyone can comprehend that. Thats the most basic way of explaining it. "Developer puts anti cheating stuff in game.. Hacker finds way to cheat" wouldve been better. Nearly all the mmo's out there aren't even hacked. Their exploited.

Take wow, warspear, runescape and eve online. No one bothered even trying to break into their servers. Instead they sniffed packets and got creative with what they did. They found their ways to send modified packets that the server would accept and change the variables. No hacking done at all. Only exploits found in the system. For instance, complete a quest, receive 10x the amount of xp than what the quest usually rewards... or pick up one item and the server thinks you have 10. It all comes down to your creativity in whats abused

You then fail to differentiate the snall differences between a dictionary attack and a brute force attack. You then say you can't brute force FT. Not that anyone would, but wrong. You could. Doesnt mean its a logical option.

You get given examples but apparently thats not the hacking. Apparently those tiny small few examples i plucked isnt "the real hacking" according to you. So i asked you and heres your reply. Copied and pasted.

"Dont' want because everyone didn't know what's the real hacking."

..........Dude. really? Then you decide to say after a good long while you think i know but can't use it? Well hey. Lol, pretty good trolling attempt. Got baited along with useless comments, juuust annoying enough to post.

So well done. Im pretty sure I got trolled. Last reply of mine on this thread any further talks with you Trusted is pointless.
Leone

Post by Leone »

fwiw I've learnt something. Before reading all this, I thought a white hat was something worn by a 1920s American gangster. I now know differently!
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Asmodeous wrote:Sure dude. Whatever you say. Im not the one defending myself with "you dont know the real hacking" and "Im whitehat". Or just saying security is bad on the net, you dont even say why. Your vague, completely vague.

Then you try to tell me i dont have the capacity to understand "when a hacker develop anti-cheat, the hacker develop a system tobypass this"

Are you serious? Anyone can comprehend that. Thats the most basic way of explaining it. "Developer puts anti cheating stuff in game.. Hacker finds way to cheat" wouldve been better. Nearly all the mmo's out there aren't even hacked. Their exploited.

Take wow, warspear, runescape and eve online. No one bothered even trying to break into their servers. Instead they sniffed packets and got creative with what they did. They found their ways to send modified packets that the server would accept and change the variables. No hacking done at all. Only exploits found in the system. For instance, complete a quest, receive 10x the amount of xp than what the quest usually rewards... or pick up one item and the server thinks you have 10. It all comes down to your creativity in whats abused

You then fail to differentiate the snall differences between a dictionary attack and a brute force attack. You then say you can't brute force FT. Not that anyone would, but wrong. You could. Doesnt mean its a logical option.

You get given examples but apparently thats not the hacking. Apparently those tiny small few examples i plucked isnt "the real hacking" according to you. So i asked you and heres your reply. Copied and pasted.

"Dont' want because everyone didn't know what's the real hacking."

..........Dude. really? Then you decide to say after a good long while you think i know but can't use it? Well hey. Lol, pretty good trolling attempt. Got baited along with useless comments, juuust annoying enough to post.

So well done. Im pretty sure I got trolled. Last reply of mine on this thread any further talks with you Trusted is pointless.
Or he simply tried to make himself look cool and useful so he'll finally get chosen as a GM :D. He has sent 3 applications in total and still no luck :lol:
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

It's your opinion Asmodeous ;)
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

i can lock this topic, if someone asks me. i think, the point of no return is already behind you ^^ no new things will happen here...
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German