GMs don't do their job

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

XnateX

Re: GMs don't do their job

Post by XnateX »

Doom lol we should have a test some time try and one hit me lol ;)
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

IN TIME BROTHER!
;}
XnateX

Post by XnateX »

Going on the triple didgets u can't handle me no more DOOM I will find her "WHERE IS SHE!" :x
XnateX

Post by XnateX »

The lv75 plate u took from me a year back is the she I'm referencing
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

heh nobody ain't taking my mage from me, my mage has been with me for a while, good luck with getting her from me, only 2 people i trust with my mage i shall not name.
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Bence

Post by Bence »

1. Sissy 2. Maybe hammer
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

Bence wrote:1. Sissy 2. Maybe hammer
you got one of them but the second one is incorrect
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

SHE IS TUCKED AWAY IN [DR] COMPOUND NATE. BATMAN QUOTE LMAO"WHERE IS SHE?"
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

Gandalf wrote:i was not there but it depends on the situation:

- if you only stand besides the shop and do no pvp (or even fled before), it seems fine. though the shop safe zone was meant to go shopping without being killed :P

- if you fight, hide, fight... it is clearly against the rules and should be punished.

either way, sometimes, a GM stands around but does not see anything. if he is testing or talking via messages... but that should be avoided by leaving crowded maps.
Then why other day Mikes alt spamming iso while doing the shop-fight-shop -fight.

With 2 mods standing right there? And only thing said was "plz don't spam" then mods gone
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Yeah i can confirm that. Mays is tapoks (he doesnt deserve to be called Mike) lvl 7. Or maybe lvl 8 fairy mage alt. He will sit there and friends request you. Trade spam you and do everything against the rules possible just to try and win a pvp battle. When that happened on clan maps with people using unclanned alts. I sent in around 175 screenies.

Something only happened initially to one of the few players doing it. DaHobbit outlawed him and he got popped. Later clan maps got changed to a free-for-all zone which was good... but in this case if theres proof sent in. What will happen to him?

Or will it be another case like Jony where the most that will happen is jailed repeatedly but never banned for blatently breaking mutiple rules time and time again. People have been jailed for less in jonys case. People have been banned for less.

While yes Ive invested money in my account (clearly lol xD) im also in favor of the same rules applying to us aswell. While i get that we might get that additional chance since copeous amounts of money is involved and thins could go south fast. Im still all for one law for all.

One law for all of us, whether it be mutings jailings or bans for those of us who have blatently done wrong repeatedly on purpose after being given multiple chances. And jailings/perma jailings/bans for those of us who have/havent put money into our accounts yet somehow have that self entitled persona and the persona that "Im above the rules because money".

Itl keep happening if something isnt done about it and the same set of people will keep on walking all over the rules. Taking their brief jailings in their stride knowing theyl just get out later and do it again.