what is it and how to counter

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

doug

what is it and how to counter

Post by doug »

This 8th level outlaw named great dad has this thing that rings my characters head in little objects and wont let me move. He has an ogre . What is it and is it legal for him to have it. Cant even fight back with 13th level mage. Any ideas would help. Thanks
Bence

Re: what is it and how to counter

Post by Bence »

Fish. He used fish and maybe heal potions
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Insider

Post by Insider »

You can use unfreeze potion to move.
MesaBoogie

Post by MesaBoogie »

Your char was stunned by the fact that he just got hit with a fish... Think about it... You're walking down the street and suddenly you feel a smack right in your face... You look down and see a large mouth bass flopping on the ground, stopping from flopping only a moment to gasp for breath... You touch your face and feel a cold wet slime between your fingers... You suddenly realize " I've just been hit in the face with a fish!!!" All the while someone is beating you over the head with a billy club... You black out... you begin to see a light... The light then begins to take a familiar shape... You see a skull against a black background... When you finally come to, you are greeted by a man persistently chopping at a tree in an ever failing attempt to fall it... :ugeek:
MesaBoogie
MesaBoogie - lvl 364(swordsman)
3Rectifier - lvl 77 (mage)
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

U NEED A GOLGREN HE EAT ZAAAAAAAANNNDERRRRR FIIIIISH ALL ZAANDER FIIISH ! !!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR ! !
XnateX

Post by XnateX »

Lol golgran 1v1 me broooooo