a message of appreciation

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

elle topo

a message of appreciation

Post by elle topo »

I know I'm posting a lot, please bare with me, this game is awesome, it should be reminded how great it is all the time. I'd like to thank a few people, and I hope that other players put their appreciation here as well. well first of all I thank the creator of the game so much, he seems concerned about the game anot just running after money coz this game is free right? while he should be a millionaire he's still here for us, which is just awesome! I'd like to thank mornarq too for putting effort into this, man you're great too! all mods are doing an amazing job, especially Gandalf, white Mage, ditto and kawzee. I can't forget coolio as well who keeps giving wounded players health potions, thanks bro! ditto, you've been as patient as hell with answering topics in the most patient way, you're so diplomatic it is just breathtaking! as for kawzee, bro you're so modest, down to earth and you're just always there to talk to players, who are always nagging about wanting to have a chat with a mod. hats off for you kawzee, you have the power to turn any outlaw into becoming a good person. I don't know how you do it kawzee, but you have a way with people, they would want to become your friends and just quit being outlaws. hats off again for everybody, I'm sorry if I didn't mention all mods,but I'm still new in the game :)
Mornarq

Re: a message of appreciation

Post by Mornarq »

Thank you :) Ill make sure creator and my Mods read this

<3

Yeah, I put ALOT of work, and will never stop, at least, I dont plan to ever stop :)
  • Player since 02/13 around release
  • Founder of Staff Team, Thank You for opportunity Compbatant
  • Retired Game Admin
  • Founder of famous [TLAW] Staff Clan
  • Founder of infamous [PIN] Vigilante Clan. Continue to protect weak from tyrannical strong
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

elle topo wrote:ditto, you've been as patient as hell with answering topics in the most patient way, you're so diplomatic it is just breathtaking!
Yeah, I guess you can say I like to keep up-to-date. Even if I don't respond, I've read the post. I check every post for language and knowledge. You have a suggestion, I will know if it's been suggested already. :)Thanks for the comments though.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

GHOST 123 KNOWS ALOT!
HHMMM?