Satisfy my curiosity

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Satisfy my curiosity

Post by Lestat »

Mr_Maks if only u knew the reasons behind white switching sides on 4,2. Yes he helped against them for a small time. His enemies there were also mine. But the reason he went back to them, had nothing to do with the game....

Many from old 4,2 still say I'm to blame for their destruction, makes no matter now to me. They showed their colors and I acted accordingly. It earned me the name of 'traitor' and many believe it.

But I will ask you this..u joined a clan that was born to make war after peace was made. Lev was made to seige. I can remember no time that they did not provoke war. I see no members from the original Lev anymore, so to keep it alive others have chosen to follow their paths. War and destruction. You chose the path u follow, it's not the same path you began. So to claim you fight those that came for their destruction is absurd, for Lev started the fight.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I already said that I do not know the initial history of the Lev clan, but I still won’t believe the above that a small clan could create a war against everything ft It’s also sounds absurd.
I will never believe it anyway.Everyone has their own point of view and he has every right to adhere to this.What I did and will be.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I remember when there were times that whitearch was very nice to me and did not attack me and he even helped me at times.

Then there were times when he would attack me instantly and even say some mean things to me.

This always puzzled me until I finally found out that he shared his account with a bitter enemy of mine and it all finally made sense to me.

It wasn't split personalities...it was memee.
Ryaca_1
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:28 pm I remember when there were times that whitearch was very nice to me and did not attack me and he even helped me at times.

Then there were times when he would attack me instantly and even say some mean things to me.

This always puzzled me until I finally found out that he shared his account with a bitter enemy of mine and it all finally made sense to me.

It wasn't split personalities...it was memee.
Yeah... Bobby had his moments of decency, but he could be just as ruthless when he wanted to. He hated me with a passion after the circumstances of me losing GM, and I don't blame him for that.
Omnes Autem Uri
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50 am
Rothost wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 pm And in response old trio got their clan taken and lost all their hard work so, why is 2.2 on ur hit list?
Now I can paint more.

2.2 made 2 attempts at friendship with the Russians which he did alone white arch but then everything went as usual.White was helping us siege 4.2 but when someone people kill you he didn't ask why and dont make this again but just start attack.The second attempt was on an blitzbeeisland where after the incident with 4.2 no one trusted him from our team.Then he left already realizing it.I added this just in case someone wants to join us. You have only 1 chance to do so.

Now on topic.
We returned and destroyed the island of bees and you took all our main enemies build to 2.2 which did not allow the world to be real.WOGS,GODZ,KILX.Also TFOW (old trio) are on your map and help in the same way.

Can I find out why you need them? Over the past year, mainly these people walked around the maps and killed our players as more and more hatred accumulated for our allies for start attack 2.2.
Why did you accept them?They are your friends? So we destroy all the friends of our enemies because we have no other choice.
I admit personally, I asked white many times seeing that he did not want to fight with the Russians about why he took these clans to his card and he practically did not answer anything, which means that the decision was not even made by him.
As for why those clans were accepted to build on 2.2...idk...i was not part of that process but since they have been here they have been helpful and good neighbors. I kno a few of them have had members leave, which were probably the ones u had issues with. Like i said earlier the clans u once knew have been mostly restocked with new ppl that dont even kno why yall are attacking other than becuz "they r enemies". As for white arch he has quit the game. So what exactly is ur problem? The issue seems to be that old clans with new members built on a map of an enemy who no longer plays this game. Sounds like someone is just trying to make up problems.
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Rothost is correct.
Ryaca_1
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Lestat wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:21 am Just an observation here.

I remember when the war with clan GM was called the Great War.
Then the war of Tommy/JM buying people and using their money to try and bully those that refused them..BTW I refused them..... I won't be bullied and I cannot be bought.
This is how many people became hi-level quickly,they allowed themselves to be bought.
Now this year long war of "Russian " attacks..
Maybe we need a new name for wars...???

LA PURGA
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Rothost wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:40 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50 am
Rothost wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 pm And in response old trio got their clan taken and lost all their hard work so, why is 2.2 on ur hit list?
Now I can paint more.

2.2 made 2 attempts at friendship with the Russians which he did alone white arch but then everything went as usual.White was helping us siege 4.2 but when someone people kill you he didn't ask why and dont make this again but just start attack.The second attempt was on an blitzbeeisland where after the incident with 4.2 no one trusted him from our team.Then he left already realizing it.I added this just in case someone wants to join us. You have only 1 chance to do so.

Now on topic.
We returned and destroyed the island of bees and you took all our main enemies build to 2.2 which did not allow the world to be real.WOGS,GODZ,KILX.Also TFOW (old trio) are on your map and help in the same way.

Can I find out why you need them? Over the past year, mainly these people walked around the maps and killed our players as more and more hatred accumulated for our allies for start attack 2.2.
Why did you accept them?They are your friends? So we destroy all the friends of our enemies because we have no other choice.
I admit personally, I asked white many times seeing that he did not want to fight with the Russians about why he took these clans to his card and he practically did not answer anything, which means that the decision was not even made by him.
As for why those clans were accepted to build on 2.2...idk...i was not part of that process but since they have been here they have been helpful and good neighbors. I kno a few of them have had members leave, which were probably the ones u had issues with. Like i said earlier the clans u once knew have been mostly restocked with new ppl that dont even kno why yall are attacking other than becuz "they r enemies". As for white arch he has quit the game. So what exactly is ur problem? The issue seems to be that old clans with new members built on a map of an enemy who no longer plays this game. Sounds like someone is just trying to make up problems.
So i am guessing he doesn't have a reply for his actions on 2.2 now, other than he wants to destroy all clan maps. Well lets say that he does destroy all the clan maps and replaces them with his allies.....who is he gonna destroy then?
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

I just wanna know how mak7 whatever his name is lied his way out of jail like how ____ can someone be to not know someone was using their acc
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Andrew333 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:07 pm I just wanna know how mak7 whatever his name is lied his way out of jail like how ____ can someone be to not know someone was using their acc
I completely agree with you on this point. He should have been perm jailed a long time ago.

Lol I didn't know someone was using my account...yea right. I don't buy that bs for one minute. And how many times has this guy been jailed anyway?
Ryaca_1