New clan Link

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

jhun

Re: New clan Link

Post by jhun »

Lol can I be paid too
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

I was just attacked by slick4 without reason
I did not tackle him or his enemies. I was just walking towards the castle and then got tackled.
What's going on?
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

and the 2nd time I was attacked by slick without reason. I did not take any revenge. I don't understand why I'm always attacked.
My ac: 563952629
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
DonSevero!

Post by DonSevero! »

Hi magix, i wait for you answer only i want to have a little city with my clan, the money for the farms ots yours ok ?

;)
Paddylan

Post by Paddylan »

magix remove slick he attack my clan members from wka 
he attack first!!!
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

slick is still in Link and killed me again without reason
I'm in n00b and Worgar told me Link is friend.
Why I'm still attacked? :(
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
LordBrian

Post by LordBrian »

Psyko wrote:You feel powerful and intelligent? Let me laugh .. You make people believe that I am the devil, and you allows you to criticize my life, You never hurt me ;) You can insult me as you wishes, This has no effect. Anyway you say a lot of bad things about me,  
But those of your clan are just kids. The 3/4 of my friends on this game are adults, You know you talk to children. Children worship you because you are just a fat levels that gives them gold. You just met by small children's levels .. Most adults with high levels you despise, not jealousy, far from it. We respect people who are on the patience and courage to evolve their characters without purchased. You think your money makes you strong, know that the wealth of a man not prove his mental and physical strength ;). Contrary to what you believe, I spend long hours in helping players, I give a lot of gold, I buy a lot of equipment and help for many quests, I try not to make me look like an angel, nor proven a few things. Some of your clan have fun as much as I killed the small levels ;)I do see sometimes. I am far from being jealous of you haha, One of things is, is that your clan without you is worthless, while literally every friend with or without clan are worth more than your whole crew together ;). Here it was all connected all at the same time, you crush your clan is in a short time. You'll still oblige bought levels competed ;).  Anyway, I leave you with your team of children, I returned to play a few minutes.
BLA BLA BLA I hear a panzy little boy talking out of his ....well we all know what your talking out of specifically because your attaching low levels of a clan whos leader you can't get the drop on that you once used to kill lol I laugh at you, silly little man I believe you have killed me a couple times yet I did not post on the forum about how you killed me lol. Magix is right in every sence of the word. someone has to help with the cost of keeping the game running are you? I would if I had the money and then would devote some of my time in finding you and making your gaming experience miserable like you have other low levels in the game. your petty and your weak in personal character if you feel the need to go online to post petty displays of your childish behavior such as you did on here. and they are right.... you need to work on your English skills there man lol
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

magix wrote:all welcome,

u can find me on the map where u can build castle's north.

lower level's your welcome here, I tank for you (help u level up not do all the work for u)  on that spot where u are safe.
wen go west u spawn in goldcity ;)

1. don't attack people first.   or kicked out clan.
2. if someone attack's we all attack, if refuse kicked out clan.
3. help clan member's and new players (we all where once new player)
4. help clan with gold. low members level
5. find new recruits and become the biggest clan ever
6. once u leave the clan u stay out no room for deserters
Lnk2 belongs to link to because link is full
No attack first Toohey killed me several time. He ask if I ok they kill me.....no letsnsee if He gets banned......wat a joke....
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

I remember when link was thought as the bad guys then they got destroyed and poof they all dissapeared
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
xMortalZ[FTSS]

Post by xMortalZ[FTSS] »

Bazera wrote:LINKK!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D  i just donate 6mil gold.Image 

Nice! Good luck on building link:)

I couldnt help but notice my currents clan gold...We just a tad richer:)
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (621.69 KiB) Viewed 4622 times
[FTSS]Duke, Financer, Recruiter, Builder, Miner, Axemen, Crafter, Stratgy general, Adminsatrator