New clan Link

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bazera

Re: New clan Link

Post by Bazera »

LINKK!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D  i just donate 6mil gold.Image 
Bazera

Post by Bazera »

Latest news..

Just another castle, we have already 3!!
Bazera

Post by Bazera »

Link is already grown up so fast, we've discussed to Lnk2.

Link for lv50+

Lnk2 for lv 0-49
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

ok dont kick me mag il lvl my archer to lvl 50+ and up
banhunter

Post by banhunter »

Yea me too i am active
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

yo why did you kick me magix ?
Psyko

Post by Psyko »

You feel powerful and intelligent? Let me laugh .. You make people believe that I am the devil, and you allows you to criticize my life, You never hurt me ;) You can insult me as you wishes, This has no effect. Anyway you say a lot of bad things about me,
But those of your clan are just kids. The 3/4 of my friends on this game are adults, You know you talk to children. Children worship you because you are just a fat levels that gives them gold. You just met by small children's levels .. Most adults with high levels you despise, not jealousy, far from it. We respect people who are on the patience and courage to evolve their characters without purchased. You think your money makes you strong, know that the wealth of a man not prove his mental and physical strength ;). Contrary to what you believe, I spend long hours in helping players, I give a lot of gold, I buy a lot of equipment and help for many quests, I try not to make me look like an angel, nor proven a few things. Some of your clan have fun as much as I killed the small levels ;) I do see sometimes. I am far from being jealous of you haha, One of things is, is that your clan without you is worthless, while literally every friend with or without clan are worth more than your whole crew together ;). Here it was all connected all at the same time, you crush your clan is in a short time. You'll still oblige bought levels competed ;). Anyway, I leave you with your team of children, I returned to play a few minutes.
Anthonylc

Disgusting

Post by Anthonylc »

Before you start criticizing people, you should work on your English writing skills.
DonSevero!

Post by DonSevero! »

Magix,

My clan INDP and I, want to buil a small city, please give a small place to my clan in the map. And i pay yo in gold.

Okey ?
DonSevero!

Post by DonSevero! »

I pay you 4 milions to week, thanks and good luck