Question to ALL leaders ( or members )

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

XaWei

Question to ALL leaders ( or members )

Post by XaWei »

Would it make sense to make a new clan ? With the clan building spaces all filled up with buildings ? I am asking for veteran insight .....
StickyKse

Re: Question to ALL leaders ( or members )

Post by StickyKse »

Only if you can get high lvl members or allies to help protect you long enough to start building. Otherwise you can always make a clan if your not interested in building.
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Basicly..If you try to start a new clan and have a building without a buttload of gold and a strong support base already in place...your screwed... there is still building space on the original clan map.... but you better have a crew ready to build and defend around the clock or the buildings wont last the night....

This is why I have suggested before 2 types of clan buildings....... 1. a clan hall on a separate clan city map where buildings cant be destroyed this building will have the following features

Clan Hall requirements
1. 10 member minimum to buy
2. purchase piece 50 million paid every 30 days from the clan bank account.
and includes.
1. individual bank storage
2. a clan crafter
3. clan message board
4. clan only quests
5. a place for members to hang out

there are more variations like different clan hall types from a wood shanty to the big castle with the price and member requirement being different.

The point here it that FT clan system has so much potential that is being wasted due to lack of features especially in the clan area right now it is just the same old same ole... build and protect..... build and protect with little to no variation....
XaWei

Post by XaWei »

Lol ... u addressed all of my concerns with that one .... I dont want to join existing clan and inherit all of their previous beef ( not knowing ) the ONLY map there shouldn't be Clan buildings is the intitial spawn map for newcomers ... if they open up more cells for clan building BUT , Only allow clans to build wherever they place intitial structure for clan .... the map would be MORE interesting and diverse.
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Just a little insight from an old player. Starting an empire (clan) does not happen overnight. It is a tough and challenging task few are up to the task and only the strong will survive. However being strong does not mean a fat wallet and enough levels to slay anyone but strong as in leadership. Will there be buildings lost.. Many will be but you must crawl out from the rumble reunite and fight back. Grim is one of the oldest clans in FT we have allies and a base but don't be mistaken those came at a grave cost lots of bloodshed and fallen buildings. However you get knocked down it's only weakness leaving the soul unless you don't get back up then you lost your hope. Hope is the very strive in every person density you lose that and wounder aimless in the dark. I wish you the best and hope you don't allow fear to make decisions for you.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
XaWei

Post by XaWei »

Tnickel wrote:Just a little insight from an old player. Starting an empire (clan) does not happen overnight. It is a tough and challenging task few are up to the task and only the strong will survive. However being strong does not mean a fat wallet and enough levels to slay anyone but strong as in leadership. Will there be buildings lost.. Many will be but you must crawl out from the rumble reunite and fight back. Grim is one of the oldest clans in FT we have allies and a base but don't be mistaken those came at a grave cost lots of bloodshed and fallen buildings. However you get knocked down it's only weakness leaving the soul unless you don't get back up then you lost your hope. Hope is the very strive in every person density you lose that and wounder aimless in the dark. I wish you the best and hope you don't allow fear to make decisions for you.
Oh no , I don't want to start a clan ... I am learning more about them and who's who ... because I get a lot of clan requests a day. Don't have money to throw round popping up over night lol .... still learning and enjoying the game.
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Xawei you have two choices in a strong and good that already exists or make a clan and work hard
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English