Dr is taking over

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Arkadias

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by Arkadias »

Trio and rash have never given me any trouble. They are good people. I can actually, once I got to know them, they are pretty cool. Eclipse helped me get gear. Duane20 is a nice guy. He helps me out sometimes, and LGND or DR have done nothing but kill me. Nightshade is just a pk, he kills every low level he sees. I don't like going to Blitzbee using the wormhole in fear of being killed by DR or others. Rash and TRIO are nice people. DR and LGND, along with their allies, need to go back to their map. They need to stop starting trouble.
Arkadias: Level 85 Mage
Roran: Level 266 Dwarf (MAIN)
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Arkadias wrote:Trio and rash have never given me any trouble. They are good people. I can actually, once I got to know them, they are pretty cool. Eclipse helped me get gear. Duane20 is a nice guy. He helps me out sometimes, and LGND or DR have done nothing but kill me. Nightshade is just a pk, he kills every low level he sees. I don't like going to Blitzbee using the wormhole in fear of being killed by DR or others. Rash and TRIO are nice people. DR and LGND, along with their allies, need to go back to their map. They need to stop starting trouble.
We wanted to build to new clan map just like the others. I don't really see anything bad about it. Besides like i have wrote multiple times that both sides does bad/stupid things. Just because they have treated you well doesn't mean that they are the saints of the FT. I'm sure that plenty of people can tell you what they have done aswell. The sole reason why i'm making noise here is that Eclipse has his bad habit to sugarcoat everything and lies sometimes.

Ps. I'm not entirely sure that was it about "invading" rash's space but personally i never heard of any plans about invading. The reason why we hate TRIO is because they backstabbed us.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Raw thought they could move to the island. They were wrong.
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Blaze wrote:Raw thought they could move to the island. They were wrong.
Welp. Mistakes happen. Selling the castle by accident can happen to anyone.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Blaze wrote:Raw thought they could move to the island. They were wrong.
And don't you worry. You will most certainly see us as your neighbor once again.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
Arkadias

Post by Arkadias »

Rash and TRIO are good clans. Mike has helped me get gear, many times. Eclipse has been friendly, and hasn't killed me. He has helped me get gear that is very hard to get. Duane20 and Haha2u are very helpful, and haven't attacked me without a good reason. I used to be able to go to rash clan map to buy, sell, and trade, but now it is risky because of those new clans that have started building their base on that map. I am worried to use the wormhole to get to Blitzbee because people, such as Nightshade, will kill me on sight. I can sometimes make the trip, but only because rash and TRIO are there.
Arkadias: Level 85 Mage
Roran: Level 266 Dwarf (MAIN)
James142

Post by James142 »

Arkadias, isn't the whole point of clans PvP? NightShade has every right to kill low lvls if they are in a clan, it was the low lvls choice, so they done goofed. But ask for eclipse and godz, don't you know you are not the real god... that was og mike who was the REAL god.. he created the clan, you simply are trying to take the credit of it. But my own opinion of rash and what you created of gods, I just think you are all worthless trash clans, but that is just my opinion, people have their own opinions.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Arkadias wrote:Rash and TRIO are good clans. Mike has helped me get gear, many times. Eclipse has been friendly, and hasn't killed me. He has helped me get gear that is very hard to get. Duane20 and Haha2u are very helpful, and haven't attacked me without a good reason. I used to be able to go to rash clan map to buy, sell, and trade, but now it is risky because of those new clans that have started building their base on that map. I am worried to use the wormhole to get to Blitzbee because people, such as Nightshade, will kill me on sight. I can sometimes make the trip, but only because rash and TRIO are there.
Good job. You just wrote your previous message again and ignored everything what i wrote.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Arkadias wrote:Rash and TRIO are good clans. Mike has helped me get gear, many times. Eclipse has been friendly, and hasn't killed me. He has helped me get gear that is very hard to get. Duane20 and Haha2u are very helpful, and haven't attacked me without a good reason. I used to be able to go to rash clan map to buy, sell, and trade, but now it is risky because of those new clans that have started building their base on that map. I am worried to use the wormhole to get to Blitzbee because people, such as Nightshade, will kill me on sight. I can sometimes make the trip, but only because rash and TRIO are there.
rash and GODZ are destroying fr and FHX right about now. they are neutral and now they are under attack without a reason.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

GODZ was sold. You can say whayever you please. But the creator of GODZ said he sold it along with Mike.

To get a motorbike. Lol.